• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Tell me about it! I had some major anxiety running up to the election thinking about her agenda and what she could possibly do as POTUS. It literally made me sick to my stomach!

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

I can associate with that. Not only was I cringing, but my nerves and stomach got upset by behavior unbecoming a person with brains, who I happen to have to have close contact with is sadly on that liberal side and still has major angst from being a LOSER and on the LOSING team. However, unlike the LOSERS who say such things as "LOVE Trumps HATE" then light limosines on fire and hurl bricks through business windows and cause fear and violence whenever they deem it necessary to whine about their plight.

Somehow, their mirrors only face one way.

cmb

Dec 28, 2012
    Conowingo MD
    I'm hoping/praying President Trump sets some of that ego of his aside and surrounds himself with people who have his back and know things he needs to learn:fingerscrossed::patriot:

Tomcat

Formerly Known As HITWTOM
    May 7, 2012
    St.Mary's County
    Advocacy groups for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer equality quickly condemned the Trump administration for scrubbing mentions of their community.

Unless they're foreigners, aren't they Americans? Trump is including everyone, not just special interest groups. :shrug:

Uncle Duke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 2, 2013
    Not Far Enough from the City

Let 'em whine. Many/most of these so called "advocacy groups" long ago ceased being about securing a place at the table. They're nowadays about owning the table, the chairs, the place settings, the restaurant, the city, the state, and the nation. And thankfully, just enough people got sick and damned tired of it. Time to put the brakes on this constant force feeding of "advocacy group" and perpetually "offended" ********. Been run completely into the mud. Not interested.

Too much work to be done. They can help or they can get out of the way.

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    Let 'em whine. Many/most of these so called "advocacy groups" long ago ceased being about securing a place at the table. They're nowadays about owning the table, the chairs, the place settings, the restaurant, the city, the state, and the nation. And thankfully, just enough people got sick and damned tired of it. Time to put the brakes on this constant force feeding of "advocacy group" and perpetually "offended" ********. Been run completely into the mud. Not interested.

Too much work to be done. They can help or they can get out of the way.
    Great post

Patrick

MSI Executive Member
    Apr 26, 2009
    Calvert County
    Unless they're foreigners, aren't they Americans? Trump is including everyone, not just special interest groups. :shrug:

Trump was the first President who stood up for gay rights, including gay marriage, at the outset of a campaign. He was clear during the campaign that "extreme vetting" meant making sure that immigrants would not violently oppose those who were gay or...whatever.

Obama never did this. Nobody on the left has ever stood up to say we must use acceptance of LGTBABCDEFGZ as a litmus test to become a resident alien. Only Trump.

It's not a left-wing issue. Simply put, living your life the way you want is a liberty-centrist position. The far-right and the far-left all argue over who gets to tell you how to live. So far Trump has gone down the center and said, "do what you want...it's not the government's problem."

I am immeasurably happy with this. It is none of my business if the two guys next door want to argue over who does more dishes and laundry (aka: marriage). Whatever. My only concern is they bring good food for the neighborhood picnic.

Here's hoping Trump pisses them all off...and stays long enough to make it count.

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    Trump was the first President who stood up for gay rights, including gay marriage, at the outset of a campaign. He was clear during the campaign that "extreme vetting" meant making sure that immigrants would not violently oppose those who were gay or...whatever.

Obama never did this. Nobody on the left has ever stood up to say we must use acceptance of LGTBABCDEFGZ as a litmus test to become a resident alien. Only Trump.

It's not a left-wing issue. Simply put, living your life the way you want is a liberty-centrist position. The far-right and the far-left all argue over who gets to tell you how to live. So far Trump has gone down the center and said, "do what you want...it's not the government's problem."

I am immeasurably happy with this. It is none of my business if the two guys next door want to argue over who does more dishes and laundry (aka: marriage). Whatever. My only concern is they bring good food for the neighborhood picnic.

Here's hoping Trump pisses them all off...and stays long enough to make it count.

Patrick

MSI Executive Member
    Apr 26, 2009
    Calvert County
    Just want to say it's nice seeing Patrick's always thoughtful comments here. A wise sage that he is. Salutations from TX my friends.

May have had one glass of Vino too many tonight... ;-)
    Thank you, and it's good to see you still supporting your old neighbors in Maryland.

My only regret is you are not here to share some of your vino.

Kharn

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2008
    Hazzard County

Marriage, making laundry and dish washing into a hill worth dying on since biblical times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom