• Which would you buy?

• With FSP?

Votes: 16 32.0%
    • Without FSP?

Votes: 34 68.0%

• Total voters

Mighty Joboo

Sep 15, 2020
    definitely go BCM if that is an option over a PSA.

I deviated from this advice for an aero over a bcm and think that was foolish also.

Bafflingbs

Gozer the Destroyer
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 16, 2013
    Calvert County
    FSP is more rugged for iron sights.

FF Rail deflection is a very real thing.

You made a good choice.
    High praise, coming from you!!! Do you remember the build I brought to your class? It’s probably been close to 10 years ago, but you loved the barrel. I still have it! And will never part with it. In the picture, it’s the third one down. It’s just the upper. The lower, is my SBR. It’s the one with the SS barrel.
    Look into flow/blow through suppressors.
    Will do
    definitely go BCM if that is an option over a PSA.

I deviated from this advice for an aero over a bcm and think that was foolish also.
    Yeah, I get you! Been there done that. I did get the BCM, over the PSA uppers, for just that reason.

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    High praise, coming from you!!! Do you remember the build I brought to your class? It’s probably been close to 10 years ago, but you loved the barrel. I still have it! And will never part with it. In the picture, it’s the third one down. It’s just the upper. The lower, is my SBR. It’s the one with the SS barrel.

Will do

Yeah, I get you! Been there done that. I did get the BCM, over the PSA uppers, for just that reason.
    I do remember my friend. I appreciate you attending the class and I hope that AR has served you well.

Bafflingbs

Gozer the Destroyer
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 16, 2013
    Calvert County
    All done!
    IMG_2142.jpeg

Bafflingbs

Gozer the Destroyer
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 16, 2013
    Calvert County
    Look into flow/blow through suppressors.
    I went with a Griffin Armament Reece 5 mod 4 5.56 can. It has the Pat. Eco-Flow baffle technology. Rated for a 35db. sound reduction, through a 14.5” barrel. I think it’ll be closer to 31db’s with my 11.5” barrel. Still bellow 140db., though. And, it was only $629
    IMG_2251.jpeg

Bafflingbs

Gozer the Destroyer
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 16, 2013
    Calvert County
    I did just get to shoot it, last weekend. I had a 9mm 5.4oz. buffer in it, which I never changed. It ran flawlessly, even with the heavy buffer. As a matter of fact, I could probably add another oz. as it was ejecting towards 4 o’clock

Bafflingbs

Gozer the Destroyer
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 16, 2013
    Calvert County
    I like the M loc set up better
    I hate to admit it, but, I have to agree with you. I went ahead and got a 10.5" BCM m-loc handguard and an adjustable gas block. I took it to Army Gunworks, in Prince Frederick, to have it done professionally. I could not get the pins out of the "A" pillar site. I also had him instal a Griffin dual lock compensator for my Griffin Reece suppressor. (at least, for when it finally gets out of purgatory). It really turned out great, if I don't say so myself. Also did a 10.5" 300 blk upper, to share the lower. It's the one directly under the AK. I just put a Rugged 3-lug adapter on that. for the Obsidian 9 and Subs....
    IMG_3184.jpeg
    IMG_3183.jpeg
    IMG_3170.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom