• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Grey_Man

Feb 25, 2010
    Fruitland
    I did the online order for the C&R paperwork probably 3 weeks ago. I've still not seen anything in the mail. Should I go to the website and order it again?

ADR

Ultimate Member
    Aug 17, 2011
    If you mean the C&R application from the BATFE, I'd say yes something went wrong. The applications get sent from within Maryland and as I recall, mine took 2 business days to arrive.

Grey_Man

Feb 25, 2010
    Fruitland
    You mean I can just print one out instead of having one sent to me? I just figured it was a typical ultra slow government process. Thank you so much for the link!

Jester1341

Pro Judge
    Apr 22, 2010
    Clear Spring, MD
    no offense but i would have never waited that long. just printed mine, filled it out, and sent it along. as i recall, it didnt take too long to getmy packet back either maybe a week and a half, but that was back in spring time.

john

pingrr

Dec 7, 2011
    The forms should come in quick, I went online on Wednesday and filled out the stuff to have them send me the form. I received the C&R paper work two days later on Friday.

Christoff

Nov 5, 2008
    Glen Burnie, Md
    After doing the online forms twice, and never receiving the forms, I called the phone number and got them within a few days. This was before the .pdf was available.

FFMike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 4, 2010
    Howard County
    I mailed mine in on Jan 5th. Card was charged about a week later. Today, Feb. 4th I got my C&R in the mail! Hmmmm, Now what to buy???

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom