• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Engine4

Curmudgeon
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2012
    Looking for places to shoot my AR50. I know I can use AGC, but what about Bridgeville, Isaac Walton, Ft Meade, Southern Lancaster?

TexasBob

Another day in Paradise
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    Space Coast

Attachments

• Blast from the Mule blow Spent 50 cases  away.jpg
      Blast from the Mule blow Spent 50 cases away.jpg
      58.3 KB · Views: 484

Engine4

Curmudgeon
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2012
    Thanks guys, I appreciate the suggestions. Delmarva sounds good!

Engine4

Curmudgeon
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2012
    For you guys that are familiar with Delmarva, is their procedure to just arrive, pay a fee, & shoot? On their 300 yd range, how does the targeting work? Do you have to walk the distance or can you drive out to it? With my copd I might have to sit & rest a few on the way if I have to walk.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    This is why I sold my AR50 years ago. Maybe on another day somewhere in Montana or Wyoming.

TexasBob

Another day in Paradise
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    Space Coast
    For you guys that are familiar with Delmarva, is their procedure to just arrive, pay a fee, & shoot? On their 300 yd range, how does the targeting work? Do you have to walk the distance or can you drive out to it? With my copd I might have to sit & rest a few on the way if I have to walk.

They have a number of them 4 wheelers to run you out to the 300 and 600 meter ranges. In the 2014 MDS shooters day one of the guy’s rode his bike out to the targets, who said target shooting not good exercise. They also have RSO to work the longer ranges, the 25 meter is a bit more up to the shooter to police them self’s. Give them a call and have a chat as to what you looking to do. When MDS has had a shooter day it been a mix of our RSO’s and their RSO’s but the last 3 times I went was a lot of fun. Look at the Event planning under the MDS Shooters day threads and in the Gallery MDShooter Events for Photos of the last couple shoots.:rolleyes:

sleev-les

Prestige Worldwide
    Dec 27, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    Man, thats a badass guy shooting that 50 lolol...

Definitely Delmarva. I love that range and was just debating on what day I'm going back to do some more shooting. I may take a Friday trip this time and enjoy an empty range. Been stocking up on water jugs again. Just wish I could freeze them

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Scot2024

Latest threads

Top Bottom