• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cmd410

Nov 28, 2009
    Looking to buy a Gen 417 and a 19. Cant find them anywhere. Everywhere I go they "just got them in and sold out" story. Any ideas?

zmayhem

Feb 2, 2012
    I don't know what you're looking for but unless you have a really good friend with an extra one they're willing to sell you, good luck finding a legitimate "deal". They're in short supply, so most shops will be priced at msrp and prices on used aren't much cheaper. Supply and demand. I just spent $510 on a used Glock 26 I could have bought for $400 anytime before the Newtown shooting. I wish you luck, but right now "deals" like before are basically not out there.

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    Best advice; figure out what time the FedEx guy shows up at your local shop everyday and be there waiting to see what shows up.

Jan 28, 2013
    I called the gun center in frederick today and asked what pistols they had in stock. He laughed and said he would be all day listing them and that they have over 700 in stock. Then I asked about one I was looking for that lists for $350 and I quickly found out why they have so many. They wanted $450 for a SD40VE. That is crazy. I can buy one on GB and pay the ffl fees and still come in cheaper

byf43

SCSC Life/NRA Patron Life
    I called this past Saturday the 2nd, they had one gen 3 glock 19 for $569. I didn't ask about the 17.

As they say, "The price of Poker has just gone up."

In this day and time, $569.00 for a G19 is NOT 'hateful'.
    (Just pay attention to how many magazines come in the 'tupperware'.)

Not accusing anyone of anything, but, during "Klinton I", I know of gunshops that would take all magazines out of the box, except for one, or, would swap 'pre-ban magazines' for 10 round magazines, and sell the pre-ban mags at a premium!

TimGB

Jul 10, 2011
    should have posted reasonably priced.

Until I read reasonably priced, I was going to mention that we stopped into Baltimore's Best Pawn on the way back from Hap Baker on friday and I think they had one of each but I also think they were both Gen 3 and priced in the $700 range.

Schwabe

Ultimate Member
    Nov 20, 2010
    Sho'a
    There are plenty of 9mm Glocks NIB on GB for a reasonable price. You just have to invest the time on GB. I just got a G34 for $610 NIB shipped to my FFL and just after i won that one another one I was watching went for $580. You can definitely score a G19 or 17 for well under $600. Just takes some time and watching some auctions.

zmayhem

Feb 2, 2012
    Might be a dumb question, but are you looking for new or used, and what price would you consider to be reasonable?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom