• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mitchugh

Feb 3, 2011
    Germantown, MD
    My parents have a place outside Berkeley Springs, WV and this coming weekend we are going to be cleaning the place up so there is going to be a bunch of trash to throw away. I am having trouble finding any places to dump garbage in either Allegany, Washington or somewhere in the pan handle.

Anyone know of a place somewhat close to Berkeley Springs? Also are there any residency restrictions? We are all MD residents and have MD tags so maybe dumping in MD would be easiest, but any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

mdram

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 2, 2011
    Eastern Shore of Maryland
    every county has its own rules. most require you be a resident of that county, and buy a permit for the dump. sometimes there are fees by weight.

can you order a dumpster from someplace to be set at the home?

mitchugh

Feb 3, 2011
    Germantown, MD
    every county has its own rules. most require you be a resident of that county, and buy a permit for the dump. sometimes there are fees by weight.

can you order a dumpster from someplace to be set at the home?

I guess I've been spoiled by the Shady Grove dump which is free, but i guess we might have to look into a dumpster.

Burn it and bury what is left.

We've been doing this for years, so now its time to clean up the burnt mattress springs and lazy boy frames. :lol2:

Ab_Normal

Ab_member
    Feb 2, 2010
    Carroll County
    I guess I've been spoiled by the Shady Grove dump which is free, but i guess we might have to look into a dumpster.

We've been doing this for years, so now its time to clean up the burnt mattress springs and lazy boy frames. :lol2:

Take to a scrap metal place and make some $.

Dec 31, 2012
    My parents have a place outside Berkeley Springs, WV and this coming weekend we are going to be cleaning the place up so there is going to be a bunch of trash to throw away. I am having trouble finding any places to dump garbage in either Allegany, Washington or somewhere in the pan handle.

Anyone know of a place somewhat close to Berkeley Springs? Also are there any residency restrictions? We are all MD residents and have MD tags so maybe dumping in MD would be easiest, but any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Pay one of the neighbors to handle it for you. Two six packs ought to cover it.
    I have relatives there and their neighbor's yards are effectively trash dumps.
    The 'benefit' of no zoning restrictions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom