Where in Maryland do you 3 gun shooter practice?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Guderian

Mar 31, 2011
    real close to MD is a little place I like to call my second home, York IWLA, located 15 min north of MD/PA line off of RT 83, . We host multigun matches, and we allow members to practice all the same skills live fire, you just need to bring your own props. Check out our blog for current events www.yorkpistol.blogspot.com, and our website for club info WWW.yorkiwla.org.

New member orientation Dec 1.

g

So you have "action ranges" where people can practice moving and shooting? I thought those ranges were restricted for matches. Also, is your rifle range out to 200 yards or 300 yards, and are drills allowed to be run on rifle range or are people pretty much shooting from bench, etc?

I was thinking of joining WSSC because they seem action shooting friendly, but York is closer and it has a longer rifle range, as WSSC is only 100 yards.

I want to be able to bring target carriers, steel targets, VTAC barricades, orange cones and etc. and be able to run drills with movement in the bays.

I have only shot in the back pits and they are small.

Thank you for any information you can provide.

pauln

WECSOG Alumnus
    Mar 2, 2007
    Harford Co.
    So you have "action ranges" where people can practice moving and shooting? I thought those ranges were restricted for matches. Also, is your rifle range out to 200 yards or 300 yards, and are drills allowed to be run on rifle range or are people pretty much shooting from bench, etc?

I was thinking of joining WSSC because they seem action shooting friendly, but York is closer and it has a longer rifle range, as WSSC is only 100 yards.

I want to be able to bring target carriers, steel targets, VTAC barricades, orange cones and etc. and be able to run drills with movement in the bays.

I have only shot in the back pits and they are small.

Thank you for any information you can provide.

The rifle range is 200 yards. You can set up run and gun practice on pit 1 up front if you haven't earned the privilege to practice on the back pits (requires 18 work hours ). We are in the process of extending the back pits so they will be much longer than they are currently.

Kromesoldier

Nov 22, 2012
    I would also be interested in this. is there another thread that goes over equipment, or does anyone know of a site i can visit to get mor intel?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom