• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nelben

Jan 11, 2010
    Baltimore
    I'm interested in a sub2000. They seem like cool guns, but I want to try one first. Does anyone know of any ranges in the Baltimore area that rents them?

MDPrinter

Jan 4, 2012
    I have not idea where to find one let alone try one. I wanted one a year or so ago but after not finding any with the glock magazine I gave up and bought an LCP. Make sense right? :rolleyes:

zombiehunter

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2008
    I have a .40S&W using glock mags. I'm also off for a week starting Thursday and live near On Target and plan on going to the range.

Nelben

Jan 11, 2010
    Baltimore
    I have a .40S&W using glock mags. I'm also off for a week starting Thursday and live near On Target and plan on going to the range.

Thanks! I'd love to take you up on the offer. Unfortunately I'm swamped this week. Will PM you if I can carve out some time.

Jackson923

Hell Yeah!
    Jan 25, 2008
    Harford Co
    Try or call Freedom Armory in Shrewsberry PA I think I saw one there and it was a rental IIRC so you should be able to try it out.

zombiehunter

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2008
    I'm near OnTarget and have a membership, and I've got a Sub2K 9mm Glock version. Sounds like we should organize a Sub2K shoot-out :)

MUAHAHAHAHAHA I'm planning to go after I load up some .45acp...which is proving more difficult than I had anticipated. I waited an hour at BassPro before giving up and coming home to order primers/powder from the internet where it's 50% cheaper anyway.

Sub2k that shoots .45acp and uses 1911 mags? Yes please? Hey kel-tec make one!

rouchna

Defund the ATF
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 25, 2009
    Virginia
    You're more than welcome to put rounds through my .40 s&w sub2000. I'm at FreeState all of the time.
    I actually may take you up on that if you don't mind. I too am looking to shoot one. I'm usually there on Saturdays when they open.

zombiehunter

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2008
    I should have coordinated with you. I just saw your response. I was there from 10-11:30.

Dammit man! I could have brought you the locks and let you blast away with my Sub2k :thumbsup:

Let me know when you're in GB again :) I have them sitting on my DVD racks.

rouchna

Defund the ATF
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 25, 2009
    Virginia
    Dammit man! I could have brought you the locks and let you blast away with my Sub2k :thumbsup:

Let me know when you're in GB again :) I have them sitting on my DVD racks.
    I almost sent you a PM last night but figured I would just do it later today. I wish I would have. No problem. I will actually be in GB on Monday and Tuesday. Let me know if either day works for you.

EDIT: Still want to try out that Sub2K someday.

awptickes

Jun 26, 2011
    N. Of Perryville
    Lol, I was there from 10:45 to 11:45. I'll be there sometime next week.

I like the sub, it's no battle-carbine, but it's a good step up in firepower from a like-calibre Glock.

zombiehunter

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2008
    I almost sent you a PM last night but figured I would just do it later today. I wish I would have. No problem. I will actually be in GB on Monday and Tuesday. Let me know if either day works for you.

EDIT: Still want to try out that Sub2K someday.

Free either day. Just let me know.

Lol, I was there from 10:45 to 11:45. I'll be there sometime next week.

I like the sub, it's no battle-carbine, but it's a good step up in firepower from a like-calibre Glock.

That's why I got it, and it's really small.

jayc0968

Cpl, U.S.M.C. 87-92
    Sep 22, 2009
    Crofton, MD
    There's a nice gun show in Harrisburg, PA this weekend. I bought a Hi-Point 4095 (.40S&W) there last year for $300 out the door. It's a tack-driver...
    I saw a couple Subs there too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Scot2024

Latest threads

Top Bottom