• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • l730dc

Mar 6, 2013
    Kent Island, MD
    Hap baker is closest to me.. but still 1hr away.. anything closer to pg/aa/hoco? Maybe ill just get a box of american eagle ammo and stick tulammo in it and sneak it into msar.. :)

Ganegrei

Comblock Convert
    Jun 23, 2011
    Somewhere in BoCo
    The AGC outdoor range near Patapsco state park. A members only range but relatively simple to join and cheap. Shoot any kind of ammo you want short of incendiary/tracer.

CrawfishStu

Creeper
    Dec 4, 2006
    Crofton
    Hap baker is closest to me.. but still 1hr away.. anything closer to pg/aa/hoco? Maybe ill just get a box of american eagle ammo and stick tulammo in it and sneak it into msar.. :)

I hope that was a joke. If not, you should really consider why some ranges won't let you run steel core ammo. Usually because it over-penetrates and causes a safety concern and a damage concern to range property. Just like you have a right to own a firearm, they have a right to use their property the way they want. If you don't want to buy the right ammo for that range, don't go there. There is usually a lot more than just because at stake. Sounds like a great way to get a range closed down and something in the news making every gun owner look irresponsible.

l730dc

Mar 6, 2013
    Kent Island, MD
    I hope that was a joke. If not, you should really consider why some ranges won't let you run steel core ammo. Usually because it over-penetrates and causes a safety concern and a damage concern to range property. Just like you have a right to own a firearm, they have a right to use their property the way they want. If you don't want to buy the right ammo for that range, don't go there. There is usually a lot more than just because at stake. Sounds like a great way to get a range closed down and something in the news making every gun owner look irresponsible.

It was a joke.. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom