• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    Sir? I work for a living. Those are just some of the things that GMSS was famous for. Oh and detailing cars.

browning guy

SCRUFFY NERF HERDER
    Dec 10, 2009
    Essex
    Have you ever shot geese before or after legal hunting hours?
    have you hunted dove with a shotgun with a 18" barrel and slugs?
    did you ever get your ass kicked by a game warden?
    does you AR say super soaker on it?
    Have you ever shot the windows out of a house while duck hunting?
    Do you know Pa has antler restrictions ?

Turtle wax or mcgqires

ridethemessiah

Ultimate Member
    Aug 27, 2012
    Cecil County
    Have you ever shot geese before or after legal hunting hours?
    have you hunted dove with a shotgun with a 18" barrel and slugs?
    did you ever get your ass kicked by a game warden?
    does you AR say super soaker on it?
    Have you ever shot the windows out of a house while duck hunting?
    Do you know Pa has antler restrictions ?

Turtle wax or mcgqires

No.no.no.no.no.... Mothers

LadySmith

I work in a hospital. This is all true. I read it in the procedure/policy manuals.

Oh, and since the passage of Question 6 last month I've had 3 marriage proposals....but I'm pretty sure all they want is my health insurance. Though...never figured Obamacare could get me a hook-up.

I really hope you're short and blonde. Cause that flew right over your head.

Actually we have people who come to the range that aren't even sure if they are felons, then get upset when I look them up online, find out they ARE felons and wont let them shoot. Others are completely dismayed that completing the 30 minute online safety tutorial at MD State police does not entitle them to hide a gun in their over-sized pants. I'm not kidding. You would be truly amazed. And that is why ONE or TWO of those questions were consistent with what we experience ALL the time at a range. But I really only posted to get my count up to 50 so I can sell my AR for a ridiculous profit. ;)

Mr H

Unincited Co-Conservative
    Actually we have people who come to the range that aren't even sure if they are felons, then get upset when I look them up online, find out they ARE felons and wont let them shoot. Others are completely dismayed that completing the 30 minute online safety tutorial at MD State police does not entitle them to hide a gun in their over-sized pants. I'm not kidding. You would be truly amazed. And that is why ONE or TWO of those questions were consistent with what we experience ALL the time at a range. But I really only posted to get my count up to 50 so I can sell my AR for a ridiculous profit. ;)

Not gonna make up that 6 posts here... beb...

:lol2:

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    ...And that is why ONE or TWO of those questions were consistent with what we experience ALL the time at a range...

I thought every one of them was consistent with questions and comments made over and over and over and over and over here on MDS. Some were nearly direct quotes, others were "broad interpretations".

Yes, I can believe you hear that stuff all the time at the range, because we read it all the time here on the forum.

By the way, did you know you don't really have to pay income tax? The little known secret is that because the 16th Amendment wasn't legally ratified, as explained in my book (available at the low, low price of just

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cfreeman818

Latest threads

Top Bottom