Where can I find a Mosin Nagant in the Baltimore area?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cdcrews01

Jun 8, 2013
    I've checked with several shops in the Baltimore/Howard/Carroll county areas with no luck. I would prefer to not buy one online. Any recommendations where I could purchase a Mosin in person?

jtb81100

Ultimate Member
    May 28, 2012
    Western HoCo
    Check the IP forum section for the info for Shooters Discount and South Carroll Sporting Goods. Don't know if either have any in stock, but I know they have had some off and on.

Daiuy

May 31, 2013
    My son bought his at Cabelas in Pa. They had a large selection at that time, about 2 years ago and the price was decent, about $100. There was no problem with buying from out of state as it was a long gun. I have also seen one at the gun store in Essex but I don't remember the name of the shop. That was about a year ago.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    +1 for South Carroll Sporting Goods (right on Rt. 94 at the Howard/Carroll county line). He has several nice ones in stock.

Jun 22, 2011
    Westminster
    Duffy's Guns out in rural Balto Co. usually has some nice Mosins. You may need to ask, they aren't always on display. Call before you visit-they have wierd hours.

Brownstone Trading Company on North Old Bachman's Valley Road had an interesting Mosin with a defaced imperial crest and both old and new Ishevsk arsenal marks last time I was in.

HoCoShooter

Ultimate Member
    Feb 25, 2009
    Howard County
    No, not a showroom but I believe you can call and set aside a time to stop by and take a look. I haven't talked with anyone there in about 2 years so that might have changed.

gridybrah

May 12, 2013
    my friend and i bought a pair of mosins from constitutional firearms on monday and they were in excellent condition. there were 6 or 7 before we bought ours... they also have a type 38 carbine and m1 garand as well. mine has a little rust, but its nothing that a little steel wool cant handle... hell, i may actually leave it.. gives it a nice, authentic look to it. we paid 210 a piece, which is definitely on the higher end, but we got to pick out the choice goods from the choice goods, and helped out an IP and small, local business out.

yellowsled

Retired C&R Addict
    Jun 22, 2009
    Palm Beach, Fl

yellowsled

Retired C&R Addict
    Jun 22, 2009
    Palm Beach, Fl
    Brownstone Trading Company on North Old Bachman's Valley Road had an interesting Mosin with a defaced imperial crest and both old and new Ishevsk arsenal marks last time I was in.

He wants WAY to much for that rifle. I know exactly what one you are talking about. Thats why it has been sitting there for almost 3 years that I know about. imho...

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    very good pricing, sadly your out in BFE....

Eqypt huh? Well, it gives buyer a chance to see how the other side lives, up here in Gods Country. ;) Its rare that someone doesn't mention how pretty it is up this way.

But, you are correct I'm close to NOTHING.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom