• pumperp5

Feb 19, 2010
    Upperco
    3-7-10 086.jpg

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    Here is my Beat Up Wingmaster I plan on refinishing. It was no doubt someone truck gun. Pics
    1. full shotty
    2. stripped receiver no buff
    3. stripped receiver w/ buff. now it needs bluing

Attachments

• 1 Wingmaster 870 003.JPG
      1 Wingmaster 870 003.JPG
      82.3 KB · Views: 333
    • 2 Project 010.jpg
      2 Project 010.jpg
      82.6 KB · Views: 321
    • 3 Project 020.jpg
      3 Project 020.jpg
      60 KB · Views: 324

Jettster

May 18, 2008
    +1 on the highpoint. I have one, but it shoots a ton better than it looks.

+1 on the HP, before the stock swap. After, it's not half bad.

DSC_0075.jpg

DSC_0074.jpg

Now that scope, is pretty ugly on there, and totally unnecessary. It was a bad idea. I've got iron sights on her now.

pumperp5

Feb 19, 2010
    Upperco
    Say what you want about my ugly little Hi-point "cordless drill" (hehehe) but after 500 - 600 rounds thru it, she goes bang every single time.

j8064

Garrett Co Hooligan #1
    Feb 23, 2008
    Deep Creek
    Yep, the Hi-Point pics reminded me mine aren't all that pretty either. But they really are fun shooters. The .40 carbine is a real hoot. I 'spose I'll end up with eight ugly ducklings when and if HP releases the .45 carbine. :o

Attachments

• Hi-Points Three.jpg
      Hi-Points Three.jpg
      68.5 KB · Views: 241
    • HP Fam.jpg
      HP Fam.jpg
      34.5 KB · Views: 244

The3clipser

Mister Tea
    Nov 29, 2009

Fixed. I keed, I keed!
    DISCLAIMER: This picture is intended to be humorous in nature and in no way reflects upon the nature, perceived or actual, of Hi-Point Firearms or their owners. In fact, I want their .45 carbine when it arrives this fall so I can replace the stock and a lot of the other parts.

Attachments

• toaster.jpg
      toaster.jpg
      30.2 KB · Views: 229
    Last edited:

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    Yep, the Hi-Point pics reminded me mine aren't all that pretty either. But they really are fun shooters. The .40 carbine is a real hoot. I 'spose I'll end up with eight ugly ducklings when and if HP releases the .45 carbine. :o

I never thought these words would every be said together but you have the nicest HiPoint Collection I've ever seen :thumbsup:

unique collection :party29:

May 25, 2009

Never felt like going through Gunbroker or having a gun shipped, but if I could find a used one in a shop locally, I'd buy them in a heartbeat. Cheap, and they go bang every time. Personally, I think they look fine. Nothing frilly or tacticool about them. No need to be fancy IMO.

j8064

Garrett Co Hooligan #1
    Feb 23, 2008
    Deep Creek
    I never thought these words would every be said together but you have the nicest HiPoint Collection I've ever seen :thumbsup:

unique collection :party29:

Never felt like going through Gunbroker or having a gun shipped, but if I could find a used one in a shop locally, I'd buy them in a heartbeat. Cheap, and they go bang every time. Personally, I think they look fine. Nothing frilly or tacticool about them. No need to be fancy IMO.

I've been brow-beaten by some in the past over my Hi-Points, so coming from you two that's very much appreciated (aw shucks :innocent0 :o). Of course i do own quality things as well. The HP's are simply "fun guns". I have each of the pistol calibers from .380 to .45 acp. It took a while to finally find a .40 carbine to go with the two 9mm's. They're all fun to shoot.

Robby, don't discount GB for HP's. That's where every one of my pistols came from. It took a while to collect them all, but I bought them for ~ $100 each + shipping. Gun Connection transfered each one for me (:bowdown:). A couple of pistols went back to Hi-Point for their lifetime warranty refurb at N/C (except one way shipping) to me. They came back looking brand new with new boxes and goodies.

If you want really ugly here's what the JCP-40 looked like on the auction pics. I paid $92 for it + shipping and transfer. Back to HP and it's like brand new today.

I like my HP's :)

Attachments

• HP40 Auction Pics (r).jpg
      HP40 Auction Pics (r).jpg
      44.7 KB · Views: 204

BlueFin

Ultimate Member
    Dec 3, 2007
    Montgomery Village
    I hope you guys did not misunderstood my comments about HP. I did not mean to insult anybody. My apologies if I hurt anyones feeling. I just thought this is suppose to be a funny thread.:)

j8064

Garrett Co Hooligan #1
    Feb 23, 2008
    Deep Creek
    I hope you guys did not misunderstood my comments about HP. I did not mean to insult anybody. My apologies if I hurt anyones feeling. I just thought this is suppose to be a funny thread.:)

You certainly didn't hurt my feelings on HP's. A year ago or so some folks who don't seem to be active on the forum any longer chewed me up on the quality of HP's, but I'm I big boy - no issues. You and anyone else can tell us all how ugly HP's are. They are. And they are not quality firearms.
    :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom