Whats your current wait time for a handgun?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ozzy

Jan 20, 2013
    Md
    Wait

Been waiting since the 17th of Jan. 33 days so far.MSP said they are working on week of the 17th they have 400 a day and were at almost 1000 a day earlier. Spoke with a officer today and he was very helpful and professional.

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    17th of WHEN?

December 17 2012?
    January 17 2013?
    February 17 2013?

If its December they probably LOST your paperwork, if its january probably approved any day now. If its feom 3 days ago, you wont see a Not Dissaproved from the MSP till 3/14/2013-3/30/2013

rnfjr6950

Jun 21, 2012
    Reisterstown
    1/17/2013 paper work sent into MSP.

2/8/2013 welcomed 9th grandchild.

2/20/2013 Celebrating 41st wedding aniversary.

Still waiting on MSP approval, gun shop doesn't even check to see if your paperwork is in. Now I get the "Mr. XXXXX, would have called you if we had received it" reply when I call them once a week.

I already have another purchase paid for (Not at that shop). I'll need to wait 22 days after I take possession, before I can begin this process all over.

I'm going to do a collectors app before the next purchase gets sent to MSP.

JCKnauer22

Feb 7, 2013
    Middle River

Still waiting on MSP approval, gun shop doesn't even check to see if your paperwork is in. Now I get the "Mr. XXXXX, would have called you if we had received it" reply when I call them once a week.

I already have another purchase paid for (Not at that shop). I'll need to wait 22 days after I take possession, before I can begin this process all over.

why not just do one now to get it working through the system?

Search is your best friend. Go to the last page(s) of the thread and you can see how the wait is going.

http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=45346

Aww snap..I was looking at the Industry page and my method of thinking was if the different places were seeing any difference in time between them..sorry all..

17th of WHEN?

December 17 2012?
    January 17 2013?
    February 17 2013?

If its December they probably LOST your paperwork, if its january probably approved any day now. If its feom 3 days ago, you wont see a Not Dissaproved from the MSP till 3/14/2013-3/30/2013

:rolleyes: It was January 17...If my paperwork did get lost..that would be my luck...

As someone stated in the other thread..I wonder if the applications to MSP have hit their peak because theres really not much left to buy! Maybe this is when I should start planning my SBR!!!

The place I dealt with told me that they are "too busy" to call anyone..just keep calling back. They are just going by date..They know they havent received anything beyond a certain date so they wont check..I dont want to keep on bothering them...

I have a lower at 2A Sales :party29: but thats only been there two weeks...Im not even bothering them until week 4!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom