What's the value of a Keltec Sub2000 in Glock .40?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • itsslow98

Ultimate Member
    Nov 8, 2010
    Harford County, MD
    I am considering selling mine to try and finish my AR build. It is used and I only have the one factory 10 round glock mag. The previous owner had the front sight removed by a gunsmith because it was way off and replaced it with a Sig Sauer red dot(same one that comes on the sig mosquito range package). I have no clue what they are going for now so if I could get some input I would really appreciate it and then I'll list it here or gunbroker but id rather see it go to someone on here for a fair price.

2flhun

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2009
    Mont Co
    I am considering selling mine to try and finish my AR build. It is used and I only have the one factory 10 round glock mag. The previous owner had the front sight removed by a gunsmith because it was way off and replaced it with a Sig Sauer red dot(same one that comes on the sig mosquito range package). I have no clue what they are going for now so if I could get some input I would really appreciate it and then I'll list it here or gunbroker but id rather see it go to someone on here for a fair price.
    I bought mine for $315 and change a few years back. But, in todays market, you might get $600.00 or better for one on gunbroker.

hogarth

Ultimate Member
    Jun 13, 2009
    I just got around $650 for my 9mm Glock one on GB a week or so ago, and that was kind of low....2 of them went for $1200 each! Of you list on GB I would start it at around 500 and see what happens. Oh, and mine was used, too.

marylandondeck

Oct 26, 2012
    Baltimore County

basically depends on how much you want to play the market , fair price range i would say is like $450-600 , but like the gentleman above me said , people are panic buying like crazy. hell , i'd be interested if you decide to come off it.

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    See what I mean all of these cop guys expect everything for free! FPS told me if I didn't give him my AK I bought from him he would pull me over and throw the book at me in fines.

Im just curious how 27 feet of expensive tire tread is lining my girlfriends street unless someone with a very specific high horsepower ford was around. In fact i might have seen this happen..my memory is fuzzy..

Btw i really like youre M1 garand....

browning guy

SCRUFFY NERF HERDER
    Dec 10, 2009
    Essex
    See what I mean all of these cop guys expect everything for free! FPS told me if I didn't give him my AK I bought from him he would pull me over and throw the book at me in fines.

See I carry a FPS get out of jail free card. or as some people call it a copy of BABES WITH BIGGINS :lol2:

itsslow98

Ultimate Member
    Nov 8, 2010
    Harford County, MD
    Thanks for the input guys. Ill take good pics and have it in the classifieds later. Ill be fair to guys on here. I'd be interested in putting it on gunbroker but I'd have to create an account.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom