• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bart_man

Clinging to gun&religion
    Jan 8, 2011
    Hazzard County
    While driving in this morning I heard a report on the radio that there was supposed to be an announcement/press conf thing later today where MD Atty General Brian Frosh was going to talk about Handgun licensing and some results from JHU's center for Handgun (whatever the f its called) study about it ....yadda yadda yadda.

Anyone know what this crap is about or do I have to wait for the evening news to see what diarrhea comes out of Frosh's mouth?

I'll just leave this here

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Frosh

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Love the Baron's Harry Reems mustache

Attachments

• harry.jpg
      harry.jpg
      35.4 KB · Views: 704
    • brian.jpg
      brian.jpg
      37.5 KB · Views: 704

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Wonder if the conference will give us the reason why FSA2013 had absolutely no effect on gun violence in Bodymore?

Nah.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    If this was Obama's first year in office, then I'd worry.. Will not gain traction with both houses Republican.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    I'm certain it's just more positive news for Maryland gun owners.

Or an addendum to the 4473.

To include any and all medications you currently take or have taken. Name all doctors you see and for what ailment. Declare how much you drink. A new ABL (Alcohol Buyers License) will be required to purchase booze and the sales will be electronically transferred to MSP. Go over the limit and you will no longer be allowed to buy or possess a firearm in Maryland.

Cuzz we be a danger to children specifically and society in general.

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    :sarcasm: maybe its positive news since we have been pushing so hard here in Maryland.

Maryland politics (and politicians) just seem to e getting worse and worse.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    :sarcasm: maybe its positive news since we have been pushing so hard here in Maryland.

Maryland politics (and politicians) just seem to e getting worse and worse.

YES! We're looking at this the wrong way.

CCW permits for EVERYONE!

Insert Lou's dancing banana here.

ras_oscar

Ultimate Member
    Apr 23, 2014
    I'm certain it's just more positive news for Maryland gun owners.

Or an addendum to the 4473.

To include any and all medications you currently take or have taken. Name all doctors you see and for what ailment. Declare how much you drink. A new ABL (Alcohol Buyers License) will be required to purchase booze and the sales will be electronically transferred to MSP. Go over the limit and you will no longer be allowed to buy or possess a firearm in Maryland.

Cuzz we be a danger to children specifically and society in general.

I can provide classes in how to brew. According to the new MSP records that don't exist, I havent bought any beer in 4 years :)

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    I wonder if he'll tout the extreme decline of violence we've seen in Baltimore since the FSA2013 became law :innocent0

good guy 176

R.I.P.
    Dec 9, 2009
    Laurel, MD
    Whatever the cost guys, just make sure you and the family are prepared for whatever crap comes your way.

We've live in the Corridor since returning from Mannheim in Sept 1977 and have witnessed changes we never saw coming...with the creation of the sanctuary state and the influx of Illegals, Zulus, Afros and OTHER castoffs being the main contributors to the state's downfall.

Guys like Frosh, O'Malley and the host of turds who occupy the GA in Annapolis will unass for FL and AZ when their work is done. And a few lucky ones like yourselves, if wise, will do the same.

Keep up the good fight, but we are loosing ground every freekin day. I regret the day I retired here.

Lew--Ranger63
    US Army (Ret-'84)

WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    I like how the biased and anti-gun "Johns Hopkins Center for Gun Policy and Research" is so often used by gun control freaks to give themselves some legitimacy even though the "Johns Hopkins Center for Gun Policy and Research" is fully bought and paid for by billionaire anti-gun hypocrite Michael Bloomberg.

agstevens05

Jan 24, 2013
    Frosh is going to announce more laws to strip us of our rights to own instead of admit that the last crap didn't work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom