what's in your safe that you might trade?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 6Den

Feb 10, 2013
    Howard County
    I have my son's Savage Cub youth rifle that he has long outgrown. I am also thinking of parting with my Mossberg SSi-One with two barrels -- 12ga. 3.5" rifled barrel and .30-06 barrel, both w/ cantilever mounts.

matt

No one special
    Apr 9, 2011
    Id trade my S&W M&P shield in .40 with horsehide IWB custom holster for Glock 19 g3 with 2+ mags.

JailHouseLiar

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 26, 2013
    Timonium, Maryland
    Two brand new, in the box, never fired PSA carbines. One is standard, the other has that new Midwest Industries SG2 Free Float Rail.

I also have a Colt LE 6920 in the same condition, but I don't see anybody talking me out of that rifle.

Of course they'd have to talk fast, after 10/1 it stays.

pop-gunner

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2008
    I have my son's Savage Cub youth rifle that he has long outgrown. I am also thinking of parting with my Mossberg SSi-One with two barrels -- 12ga. 3.5" rifled barrel and .30-06 barrel, both w/ cantilever mounts.

I can use a Savage Cub...What would you like for that?

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    I am trading NADA. Everything has a memory for me, evne the POS Browning Citori that never makes it out of the safe. It was the first gun I ever bought and my dad and I went 50/50 on it. That is the only POS that I never shoot and I still wouldn't trade it. I loan it out to friends when we go clay shooting. Everything I have has history and a story behind it, so nothing is getting traded or sold unless I need to put food on the table and there is a lot that can go before my bikes or guns. My wife and I already had this discussion in 2005 when I bought a new bike. The one I was riding was from 1985. She suggested I e-bay the old one and the conversation went downhill from there.

Of course, for the right price, which is really, really high, some things can be sold. Thing is, somebody would have to be a moron to offer me enough to even make me consider selling something.

wt71

Sep 5, 2013
    Carroll County
    I have a brand new in box UNFIRED Springfield XD 40cal I would like to trade for a 45cal of some sort. I can add some cash if need be.

6Den

Feb 10, 2013
    Howard County
    I can use a Savage Cub...What would you like for that?
    PM sent. I was keeping it in case grandchildren might someday use it, but would also love to see it go to another youngster who can use it now.
    I am trading NADA. Everything has a memory for me, evne the POS Browning Citori that never makes it out of the safe. It was the first gun I ever bought and my dad and I went 50/50 on it. That is the only POS that I never shoot and I still wouldn't trade it. I loan it out to friends when we go clay shooting. Everything I have has history and a story behind it, so nothing is getting traded or sold unless I need to put food on the table and there is a lot that can go before my bikes or guns. My wife and I already had this discussion in 2005 when I bought a new bike. The one I was riding was from 1985. She suggested I e-bay the old one and the conversation went downhill from there.

Of course, for the right price, which is really, really high, some things can be sold. Thing is, somebody would have to be a moron to offer me enough to even make me consider selling something.
    I totally get this, and wrestle with it myself, but more and more I realize that the memories remain with or without the attachment to material items.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom