• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 556ready

Mar 5, 2012
    AAco
    I'm looking to see what it's worth or if some one would like to trade for some live 45acp or 9mm...

Iv got...
    45Acp-3 lol
    38-17
    9mm-184
    556/223-307

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Best bet is to scrap it if you don't reload or sell it to reloaders. Not many people are comfortable handing out their own reloads to another person to use, liability is a bitch.

Keep scrounging, if you can fill a 5 gallon bucket, it should be worth the effort if you scrap it.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    If we were closer i would take it all

I got some 10mm for you... ;)

Maybe you could also take control of that '06 brass I've been holding onto for km04 - I trip over it on the way to the bench almost every time lately. :o

km04

Get crackin you muggs!!!!
    Jul 12, 2010
    Harford Co.
    I got some 10mm for you... ;)

Maybe you could also take control of that '06 brass I've been holding onto for km04 - I trip over it on the way to the bench almost every time lately. :o

No worries Brad, as long as you have the brass I have potential ammo!!!:lol2:

j8064

Garrett Co Hooligan #1
    Feb 23, 2008
    Deep Creek
    What's brass worth?

That depends. If one saves his brass, that can lead to becoming a reloader. By definition a reloader is also a brass scrounger. Certain reloadable cases are treasured. Other cases are "pick-ups" saved for later.

The problem is that having brass in one's posession can only lead to a never ending cycle. Once a brass accumulator becomes a reloader/scrounger he inevitibly accumulates a quantity of cases in a caliber he does not have a firearm to feed the reloads to. Then he purchases a firearm so the cases can be re-used. Of course that activity leads to expanding one's reloading activities and firearm collection. But that's only the beginning. Reloading brass requires tools and components like bullets. Bullets ain't cheap, but lead is not expensive. Accumulating brass can lead to casting boolits...and so it goes...:innocent0

:secret: You're much better off not having that brass in your posession. Just leave it where it falls. We who are already afflicted will deal with it. We'll save you from the path of no return!
    :D

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    No worries Brad, as long as you have the brass I have potential ammo!!!:lol2:

Most of it's Federal, but there's some LC in there as well now. ;)

Can't believe people are paying the asking price for Garand spec rounds...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom