• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • quad

Another Hooligan
    Mar 31, 2011
    Allegany County
    Thinking of selling my colt ar6721 ( HBAR )....New with 20-30 rounds thru it. Id know for sure if I count the remaining shells in the box of 90.. I also have 500 other rounds ( 420 in an ammo can, and 4 boxes of 20 ) of federal xm193 ammo too. Looking for a price thats fair to me and buyer. Any help is appreciated.

Last edited:

quad

Another Hooligan
    Mar 31, 2011
    Allegany County
    I have a receipt for the stuff, just never actually totaled it up. I could, but I just need help and opinions on how much it depreciates, etc. I did add a magpul stock, and forend with a vfg. Kept the original forend too. Thanks.

bkuether

Judge not this race .....
    Jan 18, 2012
    Marriottsville, MD
    So if I was in the market for one, (I am not, I have more than I need), it would have to make me want to jump at it.

So if they are new, at $950, for me at least, $75+ off that price, or whatever the current price is in the market. And that is if I know you and trust you. If I was a complete stranger, it would have to be closer to $125, because in my head, I am wondering WHY you are dumping it after 20 rounds.

This is my rationale. Others may have different price points in their heads. I am just giving you mine.

hdatontodo

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2012
    So. Central Balto Co
    Also, usually you don't get extra for accessories when you sell things.

I had some Harleys that I sold after taking off $1,500 in accessories since people wanted to pay a certain amount for the bike without much regard to what was on it.

You might want to scrounge up a 10 round mag to sell with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cfreeman818

Latest threads

Top Bottom