• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FN509Fan

Ultimate Member
    There have been recent posts regarding righteous and otherwise shootings got me wondering a out this dude. I wonder whatever happened.

Security video from The Ranchito #4 taqueria in southwest Houston captured the customer pulling a pistol and turning the tables on the bandit as he circled the restaurant demanding customers to fork over their wallets while threatening them with what appeared to be a real handgun.

wb3jma

Nov 15, 2020
    Belcamp, MD Harford County
    There have been recent posts regarding righteous and otherwise shootings got me wondering a out this dude. I wonder whatever happened.

Security video from The Ranchito #4 taqueria in southwest Houston captured the customer pulling a pistol and turning the tables on the bandit as he circled the restaurant demanding customers to fork over their wallets while threatening them with what appeared to be a real handgun.
    Interested in that as well, he did not do himself any favors even in Texas by adding a coup de grace to the head at the end and leaving the scene.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Here's a little not up to date info. I did a search a month or so ago and I think the grand jury was scheduled, but had not yet convened. I'm too lazy to jump through hoops and rabbit holes, so have at it. Goggle is your friend...

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    It looks like the alleged assailant has never been publicly named and the only mentions I could find were that the case would be presented to a grand jury back in January of 2023. The lack of more recent articles or any giving the name of the shooter leads me to speculate the Grand Jury never returned an indictment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom