• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sleev-les

Prestige Worldwide
    Dec 27, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    You can still buy just about anything right now, it's just going to cost a bit more of fiat than before. However I haven't been able to find a USN QD billet lower reciever, I have one on Backorder, but it's a 24 week wait.

Right.. I'm just trying to figure out what I want to grab next. I will be grabbing something tomorrow. Thinking (if I can find it) an AR10 or HK P30. Of course the handgun would be less lol

Watkins87

Jun 4, 2012
    Fort Washington, MD.
    I would love an AK47 and 1911 to add (as far as registered weapons go) but I want a Remington 700 to add and I will build on those and Im done for the next couple of years. In my dreams I dream of the Ma Deuce and 1919

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    SCAR 17S. I don't have a semi-auto 7.62x51mm NATO rifle, and this is the only one I really want. or a LaRue OBR but I already have a crapton of ARs and it would be nice to have something different. The SCAR is an awesome, accurate platform.

ADR

Ultimate Member
    Aug 17, 2011
    If money wasn't a factor, I'd take Uncle Joe's advice and buy me a shotgun; a SPAS-12 to be specific .

My BIL has one, there's definitely a "Go medieval on someone's a$$" sensation with them.

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    My BIL has one, there's definitely a "Go medieval on someone's a$$" sensation with them.

Yep. I've never fired one, but I've held them at shows, and they just have a "nice" feel about them. Same feeling I get when I pick up an M1 Garand. Unfortunately prices on them have doubled since this panic hit.

Johnthetoolguy

Ultimate Member
    Feb 4, 2009
    Pasadena
    I actually don't have anything in mind!!!!

If a Sharps "Quigley Rifle" in .45-70 (or .45-110) crossed my path, I could probably be convinced to lighten my bank account.

2008_quigley-1.jpg

:D

:thumbsup: LIKE! :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom