• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Goose Guy

Skooma lord
    Mar 29, 2010
    People's Respublik of Maryland
    I'm at a bit of a junction. I could just keep my Taurus 85 3" and leave it at that....or trade it for a new PF-9 that I've been looking at for a long time. I already have someone interested in the revolver, but I still like the thing, even as a range toy. It carries reasonably well, but reloading is painfully slow (lefty) even with speedloaders. 9mm is a lot cheaper to shoot, too and the extra 3 shots are nice to have.

I just don't know. What would you guys do? :banghead:

mikec

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2007
    Off I-83
    Sounds like your Taurus works, which means you would be foolish to get rid of it. Save for the Kel-Tec.

wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code
    I'm at a bit of a junction. I could just keep my Taurus 85 3" and leave it at that....or trade it for a new PF-9 that I've been looking at for a long time. I already have someone interested in the revolver, but I still like the thing, even as a range toy. It carries reasonably well, but reloading is painfully slow (lefty) even with speedloaders. 9mm is a lot cheaper to shoot, too and the extra 3 shots are nice to have.

I just don't know. What would you guys do? :banghead:

Its not from Florida is it??;);):innocent0:innocent0

Ppat

Jun 2, 2012
    Just save up to buy one theyre not the most expensive gun out there... If you trade your revolver for it you will always be comparing the two...

august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    Hesitation kills. Keep the Taurus. You'll regret it later on if you get rid of it.

I had a Rossi .38 that was a great little gun. Traded it for an old Bersa. Have regretted it ever since.

Marauder

Revolver Addict
    Dec 14, 2010
    Used, minor scrapes, slight stains.

Felt one yesterday. Nice except the mag catch was bad so it wouldn't go all the way in. (that's what she said...) Still can't belive how small it is. (Unfortunately, she said that, too.)

:D

:lol::lol2:

Keep the Taurus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom