• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BerBer5985

Apr 3, 2011
    Bowie, MD
    Me too, looks like an interesting concept. I mean, I like the versatility of being able to share mags with the ar-15 with the accuracy of a bolt action (hopefully ;) ) I just picked up a 300 blk upper for my ar-15 and I'm kinda thinking with the all the hype and more manufacturers making ammo, I wouldn't be surprised to see a 300 blk in the same format at some point.

BerBer5985

Apr 3, 2011
    Bowie, MD
    Me too, looks like an interesting concept. I mean, I like the versatility of being able to share mags with the ar-15 with the accuracy of a bolt action (hopefully ;) ) I just picked up a 300 blk upper for my ar-15 and I'm kinda thinking with the all the hype and more manufacturers making ammo, I wouldn't be surprised to see a 300 blk in the same format at some point.

By the way, in regards to that, after reading up on it, I bet aftermarket will make a 300 blk barrel for this gun since it seems the barrel is easy to swap. It'd be nice to have a bolt gun to accept 300 blk with a silencer. Gun seems to be getting great reviews and they run around $500-$550 on the net. Not a bad deal for what you get. most reviews I read were sub moa.

tdt91

I will miss you my friend
    Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    By the way, in regards to that, after reading up on it, I bet aftermarket will make a 300 blk barrel for this gun since it seems the barrel is easy to swap. It'd be nice to have a bolt gun to accept 300 blk with a silencer. Gun seems to be getting great reviews and they run around $500-$550 on the net. Not a bad deal for what you get. most reviews I read were sub moa.

Just put in a call to my guy in DE to see what he would charge me for the MVP. It looks pretty cool.
    Gallery of Guns lists it for 668. I'm thinking I can get in in my hands for around 400.

BerBer5985

Apr 3, 2011
    Bowie, MD
    That sounds like a decent price if you can get it for that. It peaks my interest too being a good range gun taking 5.56 ammo and as a good varmint gun.

BerBer5985

Apr 3, 2011
    Bowie, MD
    Not too bad! Accurate bolt fun that shares ammo and mags with the AR-15 with the capability to hold 30 rounds in the mag, with the feasible possibility of a 300 blk barrel swap in the future, seems like a decent rifle to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom