What is your breaking point for a Revolution?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Prediction: Before Trump's term ends, barring a major political or social event/cataclysm, there'll be (at least) three new demands from the left that stand an increasingly good chance of becoming the law of the land: 1) Reparations; 2) replacing the current private health insurance system with Medicade for everyone (i.e., a national health care system, a la Britain); & 3) significant increases in income taxes in tandem with a guaranteed income for all of you people.

A little late. 1-3 have already been proposed by various factions of the Left. Mark Zuckerberg just raised #3 at his Harvard commencement speech. There must be a catch though; probably have to "friend" him on FB.

I took a moment to read between the lines of #3. for clarification sake.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Prediction: Before Trump's term ends, barring a major political or social event/cataclysm, there'll be (at least) three new demands from the left that stand an increasingly good chance of becoming the law of the land: 1) Reparations; 2) replacing the current private health insurance system with Medicade for everyone (i.e., a national health care system, a la Britain); & 3) significant increases in income taxes in tandem with a guaranteed income for all of you people.

A little late. 1-3 have already been proposed by various factions of the Left. Mark Zuckerberg just raised #3 at his Harvard commencement speech. There must be a catch though; probably have to "friend" him on FB.

I took a moment to read between the lines of #3. for clarification sake.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Close enough ...

Prediction: Before Trump's term ends, barring a major political or social event/cataclysm, there'll be (at least) three new demands from the left that stand an increasingly good chance of becoming the law of the land: 1) Reparations; 2) replacing the current private health insurance system with Medicade for everyone (i.e., a national health care system, a la Britain); & 3) significant increases in income taxes in tandem with a guaranteed income for all.

Bonus prediction: symbols of Nazism, "white extremism", American nationalism, the Confederacy or whatever term du jour you prefer to ascribe to the so-called American "alt-right" will be banned, a la Germany, in the US.
    Happy Trails, y'all..

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Brought to you by the Nation Changers at the CIA

Retired Green Beret Warns "A Domestic Destabilization Is Underway"
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-18/retired-green-beret-warns-domestic-destabilization-underway
    ...There it is! Straight out of the movie “The Patriot” with Mel Gibson, as with the character he played, Benjamin Martin: “An elected legislature can trample a man’s rights as easily as a king.”

Where’s the vote by the people in the city? Oh, just that the elected officials, mind you, can make such a decision…by their vote, a tyranny in itself. At the bare minimum, it should have been put to a vote.

The important thing to keep in mind is that most of these cities, city councils, and their state legislatures are being run by a pack of liberals. The “paradigm shift” is in full mode: “Democracy in America” did not mention the tyranny of the minority. In this case, a minority viewpoint, fueled by Marxists and liberals is attempting to subvert First Amendment rights under the U.S. Constitution and begin a policy of redaction to support their revisionist history...

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    How do we pull the plug on it?

Destabilisation is not necessarily a bad thing. Think of it as a reset button for a failing socio-politico-economic system.

It's possible that Trump, aided by leftist self-destructive behavior, could manage to bring it about, or at least push things along in a useful direction.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Well I would like to think that would be the case anyway, regardless of the current climate.

The left has done a masterful job at falsely equivocating all things conservative with radicals.

You do realize that it's their defensive way to shut down dissent and honest debate. We can't say what we believe without being called racist, and we can't defend ourselves without being labeled terrorists.

Just words ... Obama-speak turned against us.

We've got to 'Stand and Fight' ... in more than one way.

Attachments

• NRA Stand & Fight.jpg
      NRA Stand & Fight.jpg
      21.4 KB · Views: 175

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I've kept my mouth shut on what I'm about to say, because I don't take this lightly. But I do believe this must be discussed. If ANTIFA and other groups come to these rallies/protests/riots with Communist Russian (USSR) flags, why are we not calling a spade a spade? Why are we not trying to bring this to the front?

It would seem that the Left is more than happy to try to connect the dots to some tie in between conservatives and the KKK. Why are we not fighting back with pictures and videos?

They are just trying to convince others of the connection but we have actual pictures and videos of them carrying that flag. Why are we not capitalizing on this?

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    I've kept my mouth shut on what I'm about to say, because I don't take this lightly. But I do believe this must be discussed. If ANTIFA and other groups come to these rallies/protests/riots with Communist Russian (USSR) flags, why are we not calling a spade a spade? Why are we not trying to bring this to the front?

It would seem that the Left is more than happy to try to connect the dots to some tie in between conservatives and the KKK. Why are we not fighting back with pictures and videos?

They are just trying to convince others of the connection but we have actual pictures and videos of them carrying that flag. Why are we not capitalizing on this?

Better still ... bring a red hammer and sickle flag to one of THEIR rallies, and torch it right in front of the broadcast media ... then run like hell.:innocent0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom