What is your breaking point for a Revolution?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Have anyone noticed how much the left has coalesced around removing Trump from office ? But removing Trump isn't their real goal is it? It's taking back what they expected to be theirs with the election of The HildeBeast. Trump's election pulled us back from the brink, so now they are all behind us trying to push off of the cliff.

If they fail, and they most likely will turn to violence to finally get their way.

Good post.

Working the MSI table at the Chantilly Gun Show with me last weekend, DC-W spotted a shopper with an ANTIFA pin. Yes, it was likely a dickhead move--on purpose--by this Leftist expecting to be noticed and happy to create the tension.

Still, it the Tip Of The Iceberg scenario. For every pin wearing Leftist Loon that is spotted at a gun show, how many more of these violent anarchists are cruising the aisles at gun shows across the country?

We know they are there because they boasted they would arm up after significant beat-downs.

So the question now...is when will they fire the first shot, because with their mental condition, it will be them.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Good post.

Working the MSI table at the Chantilly Gun Show with me last weekend, DC-W spotted a shopper with an ANTIFA pin. Yes, it was likely a dickhead move--on purpose--by this Leftist expecting to be noticed and happy to create the tension.

Still, it the Tip Of The Iceberg scenario. For every pin wearing Leftist Loon that is spotted at a gun show, how many more of these violent anarchists are cruising the aisles at gun shows across the country?

We know they are there because they boasted they would arm up after significant beat-downs.

So the question now...is when will they fire the first shot, because with their mental condition, it will be them.

I foresee that first shot on the East or West coast. The unrest will not spread far from there and be crushed by forces (probably National Guard units) from the "flyover states".

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    And now, the closest major newspaper to the Southern Poverty Law Center accepts another gift-wrapped militia story so they can take the rest of the day off:

Under Trump, The Militias Are Not Ready To Lay Down Arms

The DeMarias are with the Georgia Security Force militia, whose members are relieved that Donald Trump won the presidency but believe it would be a mistake to lay down their arms just because he is in the White House. So they continue to take to the woods to be ready for whatever may come, whether it's an economic crisis that spawns unrest or Islamic extremists carrying out attacks on American soil.

"I started to realize that I got very angry because the system has been so abused over and over and over again, making rights out of thin air for people who don't deserve to get anything," said John DeMaria, who goes by the nickname Rooster J.

http://www.ajc.com/news/national-go...t-ready-lay-down-arms/iNhNZaQ18gtY1L5Al3ck7O/

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    I foresee that first shot on the East or West coast. The unrest will not spread far from there and be crushed by forces (probably National Guard units) from the "flyover states".

I was hoping they'd liberate us.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    Good post.

Well that has been answered now hasn't it ?

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    One would think so ...

Has the war started with the shooting in VA this morning?

But keep this handy as a rebuttal to the gun-grabbing chorus that is about to begin.

Congressman Details Hectic Moment Under Fire: ‘We Were Sitting Ducks; Gun Saved Our Lives’

The armed Capitol Police were the good guys with a gun ...

“The only reason why any of us walked out of this thing, by the grace of God, one of the folks here had a weapon to fire back and give us a moment to find cover. We were inside the backstop and if we didn’t have that cover by a brave person who stood up and took a shot themselves, we would not have gotten out of there and every one of us would have been hit — every single one of us,” said Bishop. “He was coming around the fence line and he was looking for all of us who had found cover in different spots. But if we didn’t have return fire right there, he would have come up to each one of us and shot us point-blank.”

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Look at the contrast:

This past Saturday, a crowd of 100-200 people--all DEMOCRATs-- gathered in Bethesda to attend a widely advertised con fab hosted by vitriolic Maryland 2nd Amendment opponent and Trump Hater Brian Frosh, who happens to be Maryland's Attorney General. He was joined by Congressman Jamie Raskin, Prince George's County Executive Rushern Baker, and Baltimore County Executive Kevin Kammenitz along with scores of other Maryland elected Democrats.

Confined to a backyard with fences or hedges on all four sides....they were "fish in a barrel". However, there wasn't a whiff of danger, because they don't feel physically threatened by their opponents. Lots of happy faces, laughing and backslapping...

Attachments

• IMG_7976.JPG
      IMG_7976.JPG
      67.3 KB · Views: 312

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    And then they were confronted by people who vehemently disagree with their political views. The DEMOCRATS called the police, not because they felt threatened, but because they want to shut down opposition to their views.

At least 3 Maryland State Troopers showed up in response.

Attachments

• IMG_7989.JPG
      IMG_7989.JPG
      107.4 KB · Views: 305

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    And then those DEMOCRAT OPPONENTS took a position right on the hedge line and loaded up with First Amendment messages and lobbed them at the Democrats. The Democrats never ran for cover. They continued laughing and schmoozing, UNAFRAID.

Attachments

• IMG_7983.JPG
      IMG_7983.JPG
      108 KB · Views: 300

CrazySanMan

2013'er
    Mar 4, 2013
    Colorful Colorado
    Resist movement, violence are tearing America apart

Antifa, others terrorizing America

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/14/resist-movement-violence-threaten-united-states/

The first skirmishes of a second American civil war have begun. No, this is not a metaphorical analogy to that bloody conflict that killed approximately 620,000 Americans. It is an objective statement of the reality in America.

Since the election of 2016, the left has gone crazy. Their version of the Tea Party is called “Resistance” and the spearhead of that is a loosely formed terrorist group called “Antifa.” Antifa is short for Anti-Fascist. The irony of their name is not lost on those who actually know history, as their tactics are straight from the fascist playbook.

In the last few months, these groups have repeatedly disrupted peaceful pro-Trump rallies. They have called for and used violence against people who support the president, disagree with them and even against members of the media who will report things Antifa doesn’t want reported.

Just a few days ago, a woman associated with Antifa attacked a police horse, using a flagpole with nails extending out from it. At the same incident in Pennsylvania, other Antifa terrorists had sharpened bamboo poles and baseball bats.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Even the Maryland State Police Troopers were unconcerned...so much so, all the Troopers, that had arrived with lights and sirens wailing, calmly returned to their vehicles and left halfway through the 2-hour event.

Wait....LEAVE? Leave...with defenseless Democrats confined to a backyard like "fish in a barrel" with KNOWN firearm-owning citizens just yards away--citizens known as the Patriot Picket?

Attachments

• IMG_7985.JPG
      IMG_7985.JPG
      128.3 KB · Views: 291

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    That's right...law enforcement left them undefended because when they arrived they realized that those "gun nut sign guys" could be TRUSTED to be demonstrating against their opponents without the threat of violence, or injury, or death.

A number of those "sign guys" were legally armed, too, and would not have hesitated to come to the defense of those Democrats if they came under attack--as has been discussed this past year--by CRAZED BERNIE SANDERS SUPPORTERS.

How's that for irony?

Attachments

• IMG_7968.jpg
      IMG_7968.jpg
      86.5 KB · Views: 285

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    That's right...law enforcement left them undefended because when they arrived they realized that those "gun nut sign guys" could be TRUSTED to be demonstrate against their opponents without the threat of violence, or injury, or death.

A number of those "sign guys" were legally armed, too, and would not have hesitated to come to the defense of those Democrats if they came under attack--as has been discussed this past year--
    by CRAZED BERNIE SANDERS SUPPORTERS.

Or a crazed DemocRAT sycophant who scouted then shot up a Republican Congressional baseball practice in Alexandria, VA this AM.

How's that for irony?

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Has the war started with the shooting in VA this morning?

That was my thought as soon as I saw it. Our D leadership on twitter has been falling all over themselves to offer condolences, prayers and good thoughts to the victims after weeks of nonstop hatred spewing toward Trump and the Rs in general. And not ONE WORD about "Evil Gunz (R)" so far from them. I also see that Moustache Man is eerily silent this morning.

Damned hypocrites. :sad20:

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    GOP rep. received threatening email with subject line 'One down, 216 to go...' after lawmaker shooting
    http://thehill.com/homenews/house/3...il-with-subject-line-one-down-216-to-go-after

emailthreat.jpg

The office of Rep. Claudia Tenney (R-N.Y.) received a threatening email with the subject line “One down, 216 to go…,” shortly after a shooter opened fire on GOP lawmakers who were at a congressional baseball practice, according to her office.

The person who sent the email then wrote in the body of the email, "Did you NOT expect this?"

"Did you NOT expect this? When you take away ordinary peoples very lives in order to pay off the wealthiest among us, your own lives are forfeit. Certainly, your souls and morality were lost long before. Good riddance,” the email said.

Tenney spokeswoman Hannah Andrews said their office regularly receives emails like this, but the timing of this message was "particularly disheartening following this morning's tragic events."...

:sad20:

dad4

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2013
    Cecil County
    Time to congratulate the Democrats for succeding in their perpetual attack on the right. What other outcome did they expect given the Antifa sh*t they have created? Well done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom