What is your breaking point for a Revolution?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    I never got it and I still don't, even after viewing the video. But I do understand now why we don't want (that) 'sweet lemonade' to be a part of the MD Shooters shooter mix, even if it is only 3% of the solution.

:thumbsup:

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    OK, back on track.....Civil War 2 is underway now with "skirmishes" between the Radical Left and the rest of Liberty Loving America.

Here's the proposition that the War is here now:

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/266380/resistance-democrats-are-terrorist-party-daniel-greenfield

The Left can be roughly divided into moderates and radicals. The distinction doesn’t refer to outcome; both want very similar totalitarian societies with very little personal freedom and a great deal of government control. Instead it’s about the tactics that they use to get to that totalitarian system.

The “moderates” believe in working from within the system to transform the country into a leftist tyranny. The “radicals” believe that the system is so bad that it cannot even be employed for progressive ends. Instead it needs to be discredited and overthrown by radicalizing a revolutionary base.

Radicals radicalize moderates by discrediting the system they want to be a part of. Where moderates seek to impose a false consensus from within the system, radicals attack the system through violent protests and terrorism. Their goal is to set off a chain of confrontations that make it impossible to maintain civil society and polarize the backlash and chaos into consolidating the left for total war.

That is what “Resistance” actually means.

travistheone

Usual Suspect
    Dec 11, 2008
    cockeysville
    i was eating some tacos last week and thought it would be a damn shame if the good taco making mexicans got deported. got conflict brewing inside of me. might push me over the edge.

BigSteve57

Ultimate Member
    Feb 14, 2011
    i was eating some tacos last week and thought it would be a damn shame if the good taco making mexicans got deported. got conflict brewing inside of me. might push me over the edge.

A lot of our tomatoes come from Mexico. I love tomatoes. What would happen if Mexico retaliated against immigration enforcement and stopped sending tomatoes?

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    We don't need immigrants to perform back braking manual labor.

All of the twenty and thirty somethings, who have never worked a day in their life and collect a welfare check, can collect all the tomatoes that need collecting.

But we'll never see it. Cuzz folks will be looking for votes in '18 and '20.

Just like we'll never prisoners doing hard and hungry time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom