What is your breaking point for a Revolution?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Between that and Bracken's prognostications in Anthology, I vacillate between buying more guns and ammo to curling up in the fetal position ... hugging my guns and ammo. :innocent0

I know what you're saying. I've been more focused on ammo over the past few months. If I need to curl up in a fetal position, I can do that regardless of the amount of ammo I have. If I need more ammo.....

Fishguy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2009
    Montgomery County
    Was having relaxing do nothing Saturday morning. Then I started reading this thread again. Anxiety and OCD levels all creeping back now. Thanks.

So now I'm going out to buy ammo, anyone need anything?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Was having relaxing do nothing Saturday morning. Then I started reading this thread again. Anxiety and OCD levels all creeping back now. Thanks.

So now I'm going out to buy ammo, anyone need anything?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

A gallon of milk, loaf a bread, toilet paper ... and ... Oh Yeah ... MORE AMMO.

Attachments

• Ammo Up 556.jpg
      Ammo Up 556.jpg
      19.1 KB · Views: 587

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    FedEX just delivered some heavy packages, I didn't look inside because I am sure it must be the Hymnals I ordered.:innocent0

“Here, give ‘em Watts, boys. Put Watts into them, boys!”
    Pastor James Caldwell, Presbyterian minister of Elizabethtown, New Jersey

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater

The headline:
    Will the left actually incite a civil war?

Is probably close to the truth. They have clearly been sowing the seeds of discontent, through obvious organizations like BLM and the various Mom's Demand whatever the cause du jour is, and the less obvious ones like liberal colleges. The attacks on police, increased anti-establishment rhetoric in the MSM, and the general acceptance of the left's propensity for violence in the wake of Hillary's defeat seem to prove that the pendulum has swung very far to the left.

All it will take is a few acts of violence attributed to the right, but caused by the leftists, to spark a major increase in violence. I hope I'm wrong, but it sure looks like this is the path they're on.

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    The headline:

Is probably close to the truth. They have clearly been sowing the seeds of discontent, through obvious organizations like BLM and the various Mom's Demand whatever the cause du jour is, and the less obvious ones like liberal colleges. The attacks on police, increased anti-establishment rhetoric in the MSM, and the general acceptance of the left's propensity for violence in the wake of Hillary's defeat seem to prove that the pendulum has swung very far to the left.

All it will take is a few acts of violence attributed to the right, but caused by the leftists, to spark a major increase in violence. I hope I'm wrong, but it sure looks like this is the path they're on.
    If they cannot prevail by legitimate methods, make no mistake they will employ less than legitimate methods.

You can take that to the bank.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Comotion357

Latest threads

Top Bottom