• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ezeerider

Mount Airy, Marylandistan
    Feb 10, 2009
    Mount Airy, Md.
    Bushmaster Bullpup, and I have one, wanna buy it?:innocent0

B.F.I. M-17S....... I see, now.
    It looks like it uses an AR BHO and mag release and mags.
    Does it use an AR bolt and gas tube too?
    Wheres the recoil spring?

PM me with the condition, accessories and how much you want for it.
    I may be interested.

SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location
    Not mine... but see the possibilities

Attachments

• Custom_Bullpup.jpg
      Custom_Bullpup.jpg
      39.8 KB · Views: 536

SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location
    Kurt Kustom firearms used to work on these things, til Kurt Walla passed away last year in a motorcycle accident. There is a firm called K&M aerospace that makes custom parts for the M17S that can pretty much result in the look of the gun pictured above.

MDMOUNTAINEER

Glock, AR, Savage Junkie
    Mar 4, 2009
    West Virginia
    Kurt Kustom firearms used to work on these things, til Kurt Walla passed away last year in a motorcycle accident. There is a firm called K&M aerospace that makes custom parts for the M17S that can pretty much result in the look of the gun pictured above.

That's pretty wild. I think I won't ever do that though. It does look neat, but I may just sell for the right price.

Patrick

MSI Executive Member
    Apr 26, 2009
    Calvert County
    Bullpups are pretty cool. I have a PS90 and am looking for something in 5.56 now. Not that many to choose from, though.

And Debra...yeah, that kid should not be shooting anything. Not only lost the safety - which implies no attempt to understand the weapon before shooting - but he also had it waving high when looking for it. That small hill/backstop wasn't enough to keep this idiot from possibly firing far downrange while doing so.

Anyone ever play with an FN FS2000? It looks a little Start Trek, but that doesn't bother me much. The fact it does not lock back after the last round does, though.

ezeerider

Mount Airy, Marylandistan
    Feb 10, 2009
    Mount Airy, Md.
    Not mine... but see the possibilities

Yeah, that thing has been customized. Apparently the rear half of the carry handle is the charging handle, so they had to make a new kind of charging handle to work in that rifle. I like it better than the original though. The upper and lower rails would be easy enough to add, but I wonder how they changed the color of the polymer lower.

Ab_Normal

Ab_member
    Feb 2, 2010
    Carroll County
    Bullpups are pretty cool. I have a PS90 and am looking for something in 5.56 now. Not that many to choose from, though.

And Debra...yeah, that kid should not be shooting anything. Not only lost the safety - which implies no attempt to understand the weapon before shooting - but he also had it waving high when looking for it. That small hill/backstop wasn't enough to keep this idiot from possibly firing far downrange while doing so.

Anyone ever play with an FN FS2000? It looks a little Start Trek, but that doesn't bother me much. The fact it does not lock back after the last round does, though.

I wouldn't let the lack of a BHO cloud the other nice features of a FS2000. Just put the fifth cartridge in as a tracer if you ever plan to use it for serious tactical work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    illlocs33

Latest threads

Top Bottom