• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rmiddle

Ultimate Member
    Sep 8, 2012
    Cleveland, TN
    With Oct 1 coming I am plaining on getting one or 2 scary guns but I am looking for a good fit for my and my mother who likes to shot. I will go into more details below but I need something around 25" long much longer then that and it is too long for my mother to use.

Why I know it needs to be around 25". Because of the fact OnTarget only allows you to shot Handgun cal so I started out shooting .22lr long guns. It is a good way to learn to shot and hit targets but with the 10/1 deadline I am looking for something will a little more power.

We started out shooting a Walter G22 a nice enough gun but a pain to clean. For those not familiar with the gun it is a bullpup design. Because of that it is short only around 24 inches in length total and this is with a 20 inch barrel but besides being a pain to clean. Spare parts are also hard to get my hands on I need a piece for my G22 and they aren't getting any parts until May and they have been waiting for that shipment since Jan. So I went out and got an mp15-22 a gun with a good rep and would be a good trainer for an mp15 sport. Only problem the gun is to long at 30" it is to long for my mother to use. So I am looking for something that is in the 25" range that isn't going to require me to get NFA stamp. So from what I can tell that means I need a bullpup designed weapon my first though was for the FHN PS90 a nice gun but the ammo it shoots is expensive and harder to get. Any one have any other idea?

Thanks
    Robert

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Pureblood

Latest threads

Top Bottom