What guns will still be legal in MD after October?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dgtaurus

Feb 17, 2011
    Pasadena
    I was just curious to see what rifles will still be legal to buy after october. I'd it possible for companies to make ARs that will be legal? Like in new jersey.

wade234

Feb 12, 2011
    Mechanicsville, MD
    Are there any changes to how you can purchase a shotgun (standard or pistol grip style)? Will it still be cash and carry? Most of the information I have seen focuses on licensing for handguns and banned riffles. I don't currently have one and want to make sure I will not have to jump through hoops to get one later. Thanks.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    06.jpg

KRONIK27

DorseyGS
    Mar 12, 2009
    Washington County
    The easiest way to figure this out. Is to research the current MD Regulated Firearm List and Assault Weapons. If there is something you want and it's not on the List. Your Good.

dgtaurus

Feb 17, 2011
    Pasadena
    I really want to get a VEPR with the thumbhole stock but I just moved and funds are low right now so I need to wait. I was just hoping it wouldn't be on the list. But I guess its considered an ak variant.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    Pop-Tart Guns, Finger Guns, and Pencil Guns will still be legal after 10-1. Just don't get caught in an elementary school with one.

Notsomerrylandistan gives school children a rap sheet at the age of 6.

ThatGuy179

Apr 2, 2012
    Pasadena
    WTF? Really. Is it too hard to use the search function or is it easier to just make a thread and watch the post count go up. I dont like to read but i will if i wanna find things out instead of asking a question that has been asked a million times.

Merlin

Ultimate Member
    Dec 31, 2009
    Carroll County, Maryland
    Pop-Tart Guns, Finger Guns, and Pencil Guns will still be legal after 10-1. Just don't get caught in an elementary school with one.

Notsomerrylandistan gives school children a rap sheet at the age of 6.
    Don't even make your hand look like a gun and say bang. There are many stories of kids getting suspended from doing just that.

dgtaurus

Feb 17, 2011
    Pasadena
    WTF? Really. Is it too hard to use the search function or is it easier to just make a thread and watch the post count go up. I dont like to read but i will if i wanna find things out instead of asking a question that has been asked a million times.

It was just a question man. I just wanted to see if there was anything out there that I didn't know about. Yes I used the search. I know what will be regulated. Maybe there was a cool old rifle not on the list that I didn't even know existed until I asked on this forum. Maybe I shouldve written in differently so I didn't ask the same question. But take it easy man I never meant to offend you or anyone else or waste anyone's time. If you weren't interested in the thread you couldve just not clicked on it.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    Cap and Ball Revolvers are Old and Cool.

No paperwork or wait times either.

And Double Barrel shotguns were the Assault Wepons of their day.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    It was just a question man. I just wanted to see if there was anything out there that I didn't know about. Yes I used the search. I know what will be regulated. Maybe there was a cool old rifle not on the list that I didn't even know existed until I asked on this forum. Maybe I shouldve written in differently so I didn't ask the same question. But take it easy man I never meant to offend you or anyone else or waste anyone's time. If you weren't interested in the thread you couldve just not clicked on it.

You asked for a listing of almost every rifle that was ever made anywhere in the world with the exception of a very brief list of Maryland regulated long guns.

"I was just curious to see what rifles will still be legal to buy after october."

If you indeed read the the list of regulated firearms you should have seen the answer to your other question. HBAR comes to mind.

"I'd it possible for companies to make ARs that will be legal? Like in new jersey."

Your choice of words was poor and did not convey the questions you wanted answered. They also indicated to people that you had not made an attempt to find your own answers before you posted. Remember to choose your words carefully and reread your posts several times for clarity before you hit the submit button.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom