What guns are MANUFACTURED in the U.S. of A.?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scarab

Apr 5, 2013
    Carroll County, MD
    I know the America companies, but that doesn't mean that their stuff is manufactured here at all (look no further than Ford, GM, Chevy, etc.. The Toyota Camry is more American-made than any of those).

Winchesters are made in Japan. Springfields are made Croatia and other places.

So I ask, what manufactures are American owned and produced in America?

Scarab

chooks9

Bear with Arms
    Jan 3, 2013
    Abingdon
    Ruger, Colt, the majority of Remingtons, some FNs, Henry, most Savages, most Marlins, and Smith and Wesson are all U.S. made I think. I know some Mossbergs are made in Mexico and some Savages are made in Canada.

NY Transplant

Wabbit Season/Duck Season
    Apr 2, 2010
    Westminster, MD
    Ruger, Colt, the majority of Remingtons, some FNs, Henry, most Savages, most Marlins, and Smith and Wesson are all U.S. made I think. I know some Mossbergs are made in Mexico and some Savages are made in Canada.

The Savage rimfires are made in Canada while the centerfire Savages are made USA.

ken792

Ultimate Member
    Sep 2, 2011
    Fairfax, VA
    You can pretty much count any AR-15 sold in the US as American made.

Springfields are made Croatia and other places

Springfield Armory Inc of Genesco, IL has nothing to do with the Springfield Armory that the government ran. It's only named that for name recognition.

Their M1A's are US made. Their 1911's are US made, but with raw forgings made in Brazil by IMBEL (they used to have IMBEL made 1911's, but I believe they have been discontinued). The XD handgun series are indeed made in Croatia, where it's known as the HS2000. They used to sell M1 Garands, which they assembled from the leftover parts from Italy's Beretta and Breda Machine, including finish machining some raw parts.

wt71

Sep 5, 2013
    Carroll County
    I know the America companies, but that doesn't mean that their stuff is manufactured here at all (look no further than Ford, GM, Chevy, etc.. The Toyota Camry is more American-made than any of those).

Winchesters are made in Japan. Springfields are made Croatia and other places.

So I ask, what manufactures are American owned and produced in America?

Scarab

Sig's and Henry's are 100% us made

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.

coopermania

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 20, 2011
    Indiana
    Unfortunately Cooper was a FOOL... he donated to the bastards presidential campaign in 2008, talking about shooting in own foot. :sad20: http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/politics/election2008/2008-10-30-gun-ceo-ousted_N.htm

Cooper contributed $3,300 to Obama's presidential campaign, according to election records complied by the non-partisan CQ MoneyLine.

They fired his ass but no, that would do it for me, keep your Cooper. :sad20:

Yes Dan was a fool, But he believed and that's why he made a donation. And he lost his company over the donation he made. The employee's and the board bought him out, Because it was the right thing to do.
    Do you hold the same contempt for Smith & Wesson for signing the assault weapons bill with Clinton ? Most people have long forgotten about the deal that was made with Clinton and almost bankrupted Smith & Wesson.
    Cooper is stronger than ever, Its only about a year wait to order a rifle from them.
    Cooper Arms did the right thing, They build high end accurate rifles that are also 100% Made in the USA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom