• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Highest end wagyu in Japan

Sent from my SM-T733 using Tapatalk

*****Good choice! Bring lots of money. Definitely an experience. The portions you get, at least in Japan, are very small by American standards. Remarkably tasty meat with excellent marbling and texture. I personally prefer Argentine free range beef - but Wagyu is really a fantastic choice. Prices below are approximately $70 for about 4-6 oz of meat pre-cooked weight give or take (exchange rates).

wagyu3.jpg

wagyu2.jpg

wagyu1.jpg

SavedbytheGraceofGod

MDS Supporter
    Nov 10, 2022
    Central Maryland
    I don't have a food bucket list but We went to Conrad's for dinner Saturday and I got a sandwich with a crab cake and shrimp salad on it.
    Had no idea something that delicious and sloppy to eat existed.
    That sounds delicious! If you like soft crabs and want to step it up a notch, try making a fried soft crab and crab cake sandwich with lettuce, a Maryland-grown tomato, and mayo. Mmmmmhmmmm!

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    That sounds delicious! If you like soft crabs and want to step it up a notch, try making a fried soft crab and crab cake sandwich with lettuce, a Maryland-grown tomato, and mayo. Mmmmmhmmmm!
    Not sure where in central Maryland you're located, but you you can get that club sandwich at Rock Salt on Main Street in Westminster

Seafood Club
    Broiled crab cake, shrimp salad & bacon make up this club classic
    $15.75

SavedbytheGraceofGod

MDS Supporter
    Nov 10, 2022
    Central Maryland
    Not sure where in central Maryland you're located, but you you can get that club sandwich at Rock Salt on Main Street in Westminster

Seafood Club
    Broiled crab cake, shrimp salad & bacon make up this club classic
    $15.75
    Ooooh yummy! Thanks! I’m in Mt. Airy so Westminster isn’t that far of a trip.

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    ****You thinking Mebbe some Ramen noodles in a styrofoam cup, or perhaps some Spam on saltines to make it a classy meal?

Good choice, and vintage btw.
    Thanks! That leaves me with a choice, buy the bottle or buy a car.

308Scout

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 27, 2020
    Washington County
    I don't think I like food enough to dream about it...
    I have dreamt of food exactly one time that I can remember. I was dead tired after a two day ~30-mile hike over mountainous terrain just under 30 years ago. Head hit the pillow within minutes of returning home. I think I still have the visual of the cheeseburger that I dreamed of that night. It's the only dream I can actually remember from that far back.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    I have dreamt of food exactly one time that I can remember. I was dead tired after a two day ~30-mile hike over mountainous terrain just under 30 years ago. Head hit the pillow within minutes of returning home. I think I still have the visual of the cheeseburger that I dreamed of that night. It's the only dream I can actually remember from that far back.
    Haha! At that point, a bag of Little Taverns would have been a wet dream! :lol2:

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom