• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tailboardtech

Ultimate Member
    Feb 16, 2011
    upperco
    I don't know much about them other than they replace the mag release so you need a bullet or a pen or something like that to release the mag. So I guess if you get a replacement release you would be fine.:shrug:

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Yep..., (can't believe I'm about to say this...) I'm glad I live in Md.

I feel dirty for saying that...

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    bullet button a hurdle to quick mag changes.

Multi position stock is locked in one position

10 rd mag limit.

wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code
    Yep..., (can't believe I'm about to say this...) I'm glad I live in Md.

I feel dirty for saying that...

its about half way if not more to CA standards...There was a funny statement I heard the other day...

Long story short one of my long time neighbors/friends turned in another neighbor for animal cruelty...A police officer came to serve the perp with papers/ticket w/e...well my long time neighbors told the police officer that the guy carried a gun anywhere he went...to which the officer grimaced not because he didnt want someone to carry...just that it was so insignificant. and replied "Well this is Idaho...and its not illegal" :lol2::lol2::lol2: I just chuckled and smiled:D

engineerbrian

JMB fan club
    Sep 3, 2010
    Fredneck
    A buddy of mine lived in CA for a while and bought an AR while he was there. His mag well was actually sealed off completely and he had to pivot the upper receiver on the front pin and load the internal mag manually. Needless to say once he moved out he bought a new lower.

I’ll see if he can send me a pic of of the CA lower

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    I'm looking at exfil options myself. Too many asshats calling the shots in this state.

wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code
    A buddy of mine lived in CA for a while and bought an AR while he was there. His mag well was actually sealed off completely and he had to pivot the upper receiver on the front pin and load the internal mag manually. Needless to say once he moved out he bought a new lower.

I’ll see if he can send me a pic of of the CA lower

:sad20: I wonder if it was blocked off where you could take out rivets or pins to remove it? or was it just never milled out for the magazine to feed from the bottom?

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    :sad20: I wonder if it was blocked off where you could take out rivets or pins to remove it? or was it just never milled out for the magazine to feed from the bottom?

Probably unpredictable. I'll bet it's similar to Connecticut where the distributors hire unskilled minimum-wage goons to hack up the rifles in random, sometimes-dangerous ways. My father saw a new AR-15 in Connecticut a few weeks ago where the distributor pinned the collapsible stock by drilling a hole through the tube part of the buffer tube and putting a pin all the way through.

Brychan

Ultimate Member
    Apr 24, 2009
    Baltimore
    Wait for the movie Assaulted to come out it will explain everything, shoulder thingies that go up and all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom