• i'm lonely and want to meet people

Votes: 13 9.4%

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

S&W19

Ultimate Member
    Mar 13, 2013
    Baltimore County
    I'm mostly shopping around and cataloging prices on firearms and ammo so that I'm better informed when I do make a purchase. With that info, I don't hesitate when I see a good deal.
    I usually buy consumables--targets, cleaning supplies and some ammo. Occasionally I will buy a firearm if the vendor is willing to deal.
    I actually bought a nice used rifled 870 at the last Timonium show from a dealer who was able to make a good deal. Was shopping for that specifically and saw 3 good options before making an offer.

Z_Man

Ultimate Member
    May 23, 2014
    Harford County
    magazines usually. ammo is heavy, and usually the interwebz has a better price (and i have enough... according to the lady i'm related to by marriage). I've never gone when i was planning on buying, and im not an impulse buyer so... its fun to look at them though.

bkuether

Judge not this race .....
    Jan 18, 2012
    Marriottsville, MD
    Mags. Highest capacity I can afford.

Every time I go to Gettysburg, I try to pick up 2 or 3 pmags. This year I finally bought some replacement mags for my Glock 17. See how these Magpuls hold up.

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    I try to find those no-paperwork machine guns that Bill O'Reilly insists are readily available at every gun show, but I must be doing something wrong. Haven't found any yet.

I need to go to one of Bill O'Reilly's gun shows, I guess.

I was surprised that relatively few people chose 'ammo'. I'm always looking for deals on 7.62x51 surplus, for example, and 9mm Mak.
    I also enjoy walking up and down the isles... there are always some interesting things to see, and some interesting conversations along the way.

Jan 12, 2016
    Central MD
    I sit outside till its over and then count my lucky stars that so many more guns than people in one place didnt Just decide to shoot someone from the table with no finger to pull the trigger. Mind blown...

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    I try to find those no-paperwork machine guns that Bill O'Reilly insists are readily available at every gun show, but I must be doing something wrong. Haven't found any yet.

Same here. I haven't located the loophole table or section at any of the shows I've been to,

Augie

Ultimate Member
    Sep 30, 2007
    Central MD
    I go to look for rare vintage rifles and shotguns, have found many at local shows over the years. Since many people are only looking for the latest tacticool guns I can usually get a good deal on the guns I collect.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Poll needs to be multiple choice. I never go looking for just one thing. I look for the best deals.

ted76

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 20, 2013
    Frederick
    All of the above, except the last one except I like meeting lots of interesting people at gun shows.

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    Where's the jerky option?!?

Why wasn't this on the list of poll choices??

5202beef_jerky.jpg
    ^^ These. :thumbsup:

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    Hard to believe, I know, but I go to gun shows to buy guns. C&R mostly, but rifles too. Never a specific item.

Not really one of the options in the voting.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County

Same here. I haven't located the loophole table or section at any of the shows I've been to,

I believe Bill O'Reilly needs to be ask directly (face-to-face on the air) what gun show(s) has those vendors so that we can buy those no-paperwork machine guns he keeps talking about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom