What did you do at your reloading bench today?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    This may be different, but I did it on my reloading bench. Wife has a Tudor Mini-sub we got in 1996 for $400. The acrylic crystal is aged and is cracking. I took the movement out, removed the old crystal and pressed in a new sapphire crystal. Looks a lot better. She’s thrilled. I did not take pics along the way.

View attachment 410892
    You're in the wrong occupation,

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    I know…

True. I was actually talking about succinylcholine being a near-perfect murder weapon at breakfast yesterday. I sat in the corner.

That was slightly unnerving.
    I can see it now, Goodhair’s watch repair. Free prostate check with every watch overhaul.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blazing lead

Nov 29, 2018
    Cecil county
    I finally got a minute to load up a couple boxes of 38's that I cast a little while ago. Now time to test them out.
    IMG_20230427_014959542.jpg

Midway USA had one of its famous factory second and overrun bulk bullet sales last week and yesterday was Christmas. I got several boxes of 357, 40/10 mm and 45 ACP bullets. I've been in the process of loading 357s and 38 specials over the last six to eight weeks just a few at a time I've been filling a box of 50 about every 3 days. I threw a few hundred 45 ACP brass in the tumbler last night and then we'll load up those and some 10 mm.

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    Midway USA had one of its famous factory second and overrun bulk bullet sales last week and yesterday was Christmas. I got several boxes of 357, 40/10 mm and 45 ACP bullets. I've been in the process of loading 357s and 38 specials over the last six to eight weeks just a few at a time I've been filling a box of 50 about every 3 days. I threw a few hundred 45 ACP brass in the tumbler last night and then we'll load up those and some 10 mm.
    I was looking around and I almost picked up some 2nds for 223 - just wasn't sure if that's what I really wanted so I passed on it.

Harrys

Short Round
    Jul 12, 2014
    SOMD
    Prepped and cleaned 50 45/70 cases after range day on 4/25. Also, will be loading some 9mm finally got the 9mm Kimber dialed in.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    I have finally gotten back home and to my reloading bench. Today, during a few free moments between meetings, I swapped the decapper pin on my Dillon 9mm sizing die and put it back in the toolhead. I also tightened up my priming system a bit since my primers weren't as deep as I wanted.

I am taking a couple Sundays off from matches and will be trying to crank out some more 9mm, 223, and .300BLK over the next couple weeks.

4g64loser

Bad influence
    Jan 18, 2007
    maryland
    If I don't have to work late, I want to get a load of 9mm brass tumbled and start setting up for a run of 6.5-284 norma processing for a coworker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom