• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IcedC

Main Screen Turn On!
    Apr 3, 2008
    Setting up them the bomb!
    They scheduled protests all over and don't follow through... My daughter brought home a letter saying they were protesting her school, but nothing happened... They seem to have a hardon for MD though, I think the case that went to SCOUTS started in MD

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    I wonder if a tour bus company could park a bunch of buses to block them from even being seen. Just like Home Makeover, but the buses wouldn't move, or maybe those tall wide ad trucks that have the 20x30 panels on the back. ha ha

Tootall

Feelings Hurter
    Oct 3, 2008
    AACO
    why don't they just walk a little further down and make a hard left into meade village or pioneer city :innocent0 Im sure those folks are open to their ideas.

And I think they picked the wrong school because those kids will Eff them up given the chance :lol2:

CanDoEZ

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 23, 2008
    SoMD
    Despite the justifiable outrage, best bet is to shun them, turn your backs on them and ignore them.

crudmucosa

Dec 28, 2009
    Woodlawn
    As a former student of MHS, I can attest that the WBC goons (if they do show up) will learn the true meaning of the term "Meade Stampede"...

I still frequent the Fort Meade area so I'll stop by to say "hello". Now where did I put my baseball bat...?

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    I like the motorcycle idea.

I might even be able to take the day and deal with it, if we can find out exactly where they are. Will check.

I didn't get anything from Patriot Guard Riders about it. I wondered if they might make an exception and go after this.

Idempotent

Zombies' Worst Nightmare
    Apr 12, 2010
    Um, guys, you're forgetting our secret weapon. We just need to send out Chad. He's been sticking it to 'em for a long time. Here he is in a photo from his earlier years protesting WBC:

tumblr_ljfe8g5m5R1qawq0no1_500.jpg

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    hahhahahaahahahaha thanks for fighting the WBC chad. if these rednecks set foot on post they should be gunned down as tresspassers/terrorists. also, look at the women in their cause! EW no wonder everyone is angry, if you had to marry a fat ugly hick and bone only her your whole life, wouldnt you be PISSED as well? the WBC is full of fuglies and turds

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    As a former student of MHS, I can attest that the WBC goons (if they do show up) will learn the true meaning of the term "Meade Stampede"...

I still frequent the Fort Meade area so I'll stop by to say "hello". Now where did I put my baseball bat...?

next to the white phosphorus grenades

JDove

Ultimate Member
    Jun 16, 2010
    Is there anyway to block off ALL of the entrances except the NSA employees entrance? This would ensure a very nice start to their day @ the fort. :lol:

My job just moved here last month. Had some people make the mistake of going in one of those entrances trying to get to our complex.:lol:

GTOGUNNER

IANAL, PATRIOT PICKET!!
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 16, 2010
    Carroll County!
    AA Co Police will shut down Disney Road, between Route 175 and Citadel Drive tomorrow morning during a demonstration by the Westboro Baptist Church at MHS.
    Police said the church protesters won't be given access to Fort George G. Meade or MHS school grounds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom