• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    Over the previous week I started getting some vibration/rubbing noise that matched the speed of my car, and my heat stopped working. My alignment was off and the front wheels were a bit off balance. Also my seat was creaking and there has been this horrible ass stank in the AC since it started getting warmer.

So I have a 2002 Acura 3.2TL Type-S (purchased in Nov 2012), and I considered taking it to Rosenthal Acura but realized it would be way too expensive and didn't even take it in for an estimate.

I was referred to Werking Automotive (118, near Germantown Commons) by a friend. I dropped it off on Monday night and had my estimate done by noon on Tuesday. They had messed around with the heat actuator and got it working without any work needed. I was quoted to have the front right wheel bearing replaced, an alignment and tire balance done. All for a VERY good price.

Well I picked it up tonight, and it drives like a dream. Alignment is perfect, rubbing noise/vibration is gone. The heat works and the driver seat no longer creaks! The ass stank was faint... so we'll see how that goes. Hopefully it had something to do with the heater and it will clear out once I can crack the windows. For now a Black Ice tree air freshener will have to work. :thumbsup:

I'm very happy with the work they did so far and would recommend anyone in the area check them out.

Si vis pacem para bellum

follow me @DiscipleofJMB - GO PENS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom