• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • windyhill

Mar 24, 2011
    Passed through sporting goods on the way back to automotive. I stopped and stared at the gun carousel in disbelief. There they stood, Colt 6940, Colt 6920 Socom, WWM4, BushyM4 and several others. Just walked away in disgust.:mad54: Oh, this was York Pa, by the way.

Capt Skup

Ultimate Member
    Feb 29, 2012
    Calvert County
    Yup, same thing in Waycross, Georgia (another state that is still part of free America). There I was, jawing hanging down to the floor, staring in disbelief at the evil black "assault" weapons. I could not understand why nobody else noticed, no one was calling the law because Walmart had the nerve to display these weapons. Than I looked down at the ammo counter, and kindly asked the young man behind the counter if I could have 5 boxes of those 100 count .22LR MiniMags sitting there. And HE SOLD ME FIVE BOXES without a mention of sale limits! What is this world coming to?

Kman

Blah, blah, blah
    Dec 23, 2010
    Eastern shore
    Use to see lots of "fun guns" at Wallyworld in DE.
    Then DE made it so FFL's had to do private sale transfer paperwork. Wally said it wasn't worth it, so now they sell 4 or 5 muzzleloaders.

Mickey the Dragon

Ultimate Member
    Feb 19, 2009
    Ohio
    I'm stationed in Ohio now and not only will they sell me a handgun and let me take it home the same day, they'll also give me a CCW to go with it! Oh, and the handgun came with three 17-round magazines!

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    Yup, E. York is my local wally world, you should see the gun shops:innocent0

996035_631542463562861_179504798_n.jpg

Capt Skup

Ultimate Member
    Feb 29, 2012
    Calvert County
    I am heading up to PA this weekend, I am going to Cabellas in Hamburg, Bass Pro in Hershey, and probably a few Walmarts. Going to get a good "fix" of guns and ammo. Cabellas is by far the best, when you see 4foot X 4foot open containers on the floor filled to the top with Ruger BX25 and MagPul PMags 30 rounders, and you can buy all you want :D

windyhill

Mar 24, 2011
    Yep, a lot of cool stuff at Walmart. I can't help but think in some small way they are waving their middle finger at our current regime. Oh well, all is not lost for this Marylander, as I really want a Sig716!

rouchna

Defund the ATF
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 25, 2009
    Virginia
    My walmart carries Colts and Bushys as well. However when I stopped by yesterday, I saw something I've never seen before in a walmart.

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      45.1 KB · Views: 275

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads