• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • INMY01TA

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2008
    I just got my G43, my first Glock as well. Already changed the sights and got a holster for it.

kenpo333

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 18, 2012
    Salisbury Maryland
    I have had G17,19,21,22,26,27(2),34(2),542, & 43. Still have most of them and they all shoot great. NEVER fail and for me the controls are easy to hit

slowz32

Dec 3, 2014
    Mt. Airy
    Is your 220 a 45? I'm very interested in your feedback (maybe another thread-sorry to hijack).
    Yes it is a 45. single stack. I haven't shot it yet tho im on my 7 day ******** and I pick it up saturday :)

I have had G17,19,21,22,26,27(2),34(2),542, & 43. Still have most of them and they all shoot great. NEVER fail and for me the controls are easy to hit

Thats beautiful. :party29:

ruarkkustomz

Dec 24, 2015
    Salisbury,md
    I just got my G43, my first Glock as well. Already changed the sights and got a holster for it.

What sights did you go with? I ordered a holster talon grips and the ghost connector. looking at trijicon hd sights

hopefully one day I'll get to that many. :party29:

So, now that you've tried the only child thing, when are you going to become the proud papa of siblings or even better, a full on crop o' Glock rugrats?
    It's in the works as soon as Maryland will let me buy another one

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo

e9b400dca06788b32c5180ffaefb84bb.jpg

timkz

Oct 14, 2013
    Decided to purchase a glock 43 for starters and see how I like it. Im coming from two Taurus handguns and decided to buy something small for out of state ccw. Hoping to add to it as soon as my collector license comes in. Looking at a g26 and g30s. already shot the 30s and really liked it. Are they any other glocks to be on the look out for?

I'm very happy with my G34 MOS. Bought it after I sold my G17. Wanted a longer sight radius and the ability to mount a red dot on the slide.

Feb 28, 2013
    your close to me I'm in Salisbury. the guy I shoot with is trying to get me buying sig's but there a little to rich for my blood right now so I'll stick to the glocks. I can't wait to get it and shoot it

Glock makes a fine pistol. Nobody can deny that. I carry a G30 when out of state.

But before you write Sigs off completely, at least see how they feel in your hand. You may like it.

Bafflingbs

Gozer the Destroyer
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 16, 2013
    Calvert County
    Great little gun! But you have to do the Ghost 4.5 connector and a pierce +1 extender to make it better. Smooths out and lightens the trigger. And the pierce pinky extender makes it a 7+1. I love mine now. I also have a gen 1 26, a gen3 19 and a gen1 17. All are 100% and, are extremely accurate.

brianns

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 29, 2015
    Montgomery County
    Someone put up a pic of one. It's probably similar. Seriously I got an FDE G20g4 fairly recently. Pretty neat. No pic handy from me either. Sorry.

I also think people should try out the Sig da/sa pistols.

ruarkkustomz

Dec 24, 2015
    Salisbury,md
    Glock makes a fine pistol. Nobody can deny that. I carry a G30 when out of state.
    But before you write Sigs off completely, at least see how they feel in your hand. You may like it.

Im not writing of sig's by any means there awesome guns but for the price I would rather buy a couple of glocks and build my collection before I get into sig's

I bought my first one also G 26. Picked it up on the 23rd but haven't taken it to the range yet.
    I was torn between the g26 and g43 decided on 43 only because I have never carried before and decided to start small.

Great little gun! But you have to do the Ghost 4.5 connector and a pierce +1 extender to make it better. Smooths out and lightens the trigger. And the pierce pinky extender makes it a 7+1. I love mine now. I also have a gen 1 26, a gen3 19 and a gen1 17. All are 100% and, are extremely accurate.
    I just ordered the ghost connector but haven't ordered a pierce +1 I'll have to look into one

joppaj

Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    I don't really understand the Ghost Connector. I understand the concept I guess, but I feel like the fine are great carry weapons by design and I'm disinclined to mess with the weapon's internals.

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    I don't really understand the Ghost Connector. I understand the concept I guess, but I feel like the fine are great carry weapons by design and I'm disinclined to mess with the weapon's internals.

IMHO, The ghost connectors are fine additions for folks who want to change parts around to get a smoother/lighter trigger pull. They have different designs which change the reset and length of pull as well. But simply applying a light polishing to the connector in the areas where it contacts the striker and other "rub" spots throughout the pull, will get much of the same results with stock parts. Not everyone is so adept at polishing... so, they buy ghost parts.

That said... I have not seen the need to replace any of mine with aftermarket parts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom