• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    We now have a place to call home here on MDS.

So, if you cannot reach any of the officers or have a question, post it here!

Be civil, play nice or leave!

Michael Bruzdzinski

raider80

Nov 23, 2012
    Mt. Airy
    Interested in joining? From what I can assertion to join club I need only to show up at monthly meeting on 3rd Saturday of month i.e. this Oct. 18? Range day will be after meeting and then I can obtain my AGC range badge? This club is also CMP eligible? I live in Carroll county and looking for a place to shoot and meet new people interested in same hobbies.

tsmith1499

Poor C&R Collector
    Jan 10, 2012
    Southern Mount Airy, Md.
    You are correct Raider. 3rd Sat. of each month. Show up, pay your money. join. GREAT group of people. I joined 2 years ago and have never regretted it once. Even though I don't make many meetings. I have to work Saturdays. Welcome to the fold!!!! You should also check out the Carroll County group that meets up once a month or so for dinner and good times at Johannsons in Westminster.

mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    Love to have you come out and see what we are about. Very supportive bunch of folks!

CMP affiliated (if you need the CMP form, let me know).

I would suggest waiting a month (Nov) so you can pay $150.00 for the 2015 AGC range badge versus paying $75.00 for one month!

raider80

Nov 23, 2012
    Mt. Airy
    You are correct Raider. 3rd Sat. of each month. Show up, pay your money. join. GREAT group of people. I joined 2 years ago and have never regretted it once. Even though I don't make many meetings. I have to work Saturdays. Welcome to the fold!!!! You should also check out the Carroll County group that meets up once a month or so for dinner and good times at Johannsons in Westminster.

Thank you. I know about Lou and his merry bunch of men but have yet to be able to make it out to an event. I am a blue color guy and work weekend as well quite often as well as a family man with small children whom consume much ofy time. Again thanks looking forward to meeting more of MDS members and neighbors that enjoy shooting.

raider80

Nov 23, 2012
    Mt. Airy
    Love to have you come out and see what we are about. Very supportive bunch of folks!

CMP affiliated (if you need the CMP form, let me know).

I would suggest waiting a month (Nov) so you can pay $150.00 for the 2015 AGC range badge versus paying $75.00 for one month!

Thanks for the in invite and yes would love a CMP application. Not sure if I will be able to make it to next months meeting so I probably just cough up the money but thanks for looking out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Noha

Latest threads

Top Bottom