• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    Your renewal should be submitted around 90 days before your W&C permit expires.

At this time my price for renewal class is $125.

Students who take my inital class and bring a new inital student at the time of their renewal get their renewal at no charge - forever (until MD General Assembly changes the law)

MD W&C training (renewal and initial) is valid for 2 years. This means you can take the renewal class anytime you are within 24 months of your permit expiring. I recommend it no later than 6 months before your permit expires.

The change in MD law regarding required curriculum for W&C class makes it difficult to present everything and have renewal students shoot their qualification in 8 hours; renewal students in my classes have the option of taking the classroom portion with initial students and staying an extra 30 to 60 minutes to shoot the 25 shot qualification - or - return and shoot the entire 125-150 round course of fire at no extra charge. A free range day!

For 2024, I plan on giving classes about once a month.

carjoh525

Oct 14, 2023
    Halethorpe
    Your renewal should be submitted around 90 days before your W&C permit expires.

At this time my price for renewal class is $125.

Students who take my inital class and bring a new inital student at the time of their renewal get their renewal at no charge - forever (until MD General Assembly changes the law)

MD W&C training (renewal and initial) is valid for 2 years. This means you can take the renewal class anytime you are within 24 months of your permit expiring. I recommend it no later than 6 months before your permit expires.

The change in MD law regarding required curriculum for W&C class makes it difficult to present everything and have renewal students shoot their qualification in 8 hours; renewal students in my classes have the option of taking the classroom portion with initial students and staying an extra 30 to 60 minutes to shoot the 25 shot qualification - or - return and shoot the entire 125-150 round course of fire at no extra charge. A free range day!

For 2024, I plan on giving classes about once a month.
    How much is the initial class, how many students in each class and what days do you do the classes and how do you sign up for the class. Looking at 2 renewals and possibly 6 new issues

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    My classroom and range is on the Eastern Shore. Initial $300 I only have openings on April 13-14 and May 18-19

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom