• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Wait a minute. You say you're legal to carry, but just on August 23rd, you asked how difficult it would be for you to get your permit? Which is it? Did you have your permit when you posted your question on Aug 23rd or is there another story behind this post?

I also see that you deleted your post where you said you were legal to carry.

I hear Elvis singing... Suspicious Minds........

fred2207

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 14, 2013
    PG
    I have some stupid friends. The person didn’t think I was licensed and that my gun was illegal yet didn’t bother to ASK ME. I’m from this city and just got back to this city from Ft Lee, VA. I’m learning really quickly that this is no place to be.

You have yet to explain the circumstances under which your firearm was confiscated. Were you transporting a cased firearm or concealed? In addition, do you have a HQL or a concealed carry license? One or the other, there is a big difference.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Thanks sir. Off to Germany next year and I can’t wait.

OP , please believe we have some of the nicest people on this forum , I also will say "us" or "we" are not trusting and always on guard with folks that make post(s) such as yours .

I know the frustration you must have as I have had in the past . I am sorry for the post I may have had and me not believing the entire story .

I must admit I still don't know what to make of it , I am glad you got your gun back with most all your ammo minus one round .
    I would not worry to much about that round .

Good luck in all you do and be careful BTW we also do have anti-gun sleeper cells all over the place and on the forum trying to take our guns .

welder516:thumbsup:

3paul10

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 6, 2012
    Western Maryland
    I see he's deleted some of his posts now. I'm tired of people posting crazy shit, making ridiculous statements, and wasting our time. And it makes us ,our community, look silly to those looking in from the outside. Enough.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    What is the end game for a person to lay in wait for 2 years just to make a fool of himself , it is not a reflection on us this is his story not mine .

One man could never be responsible for another . I don't see the purpose of such non-sense .

I see he's deleted some of his posts now. I'm tired of people posting crazy shit, making ridiculous statements, and wasting our time. And it makes us ,our community, look silly to those looking in from the outside. Enough.

His deleted posts were quoted by others and still show up in the thread.
    The guy is either a pathological liar or a troll. I will no longer be responding to anything he posts.

TargetGrade

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 13, 2017
    Pensultucky
    a2170a69d866a3652d73dbdd32a1a3b3.jpg

Damn, I need a whale to equate what he's done to some of you, this one ain't big enough. :rolleyes:

Psst, he's jerking you off.

Cyndi59

They have a police academy in Germany? Or is that the Guard? Let’s see....in the military, then in the Guard, then going to the academy. Is Germany something new?

Wow..total jaw dropper..is he talking about the NWO PD,then that's why BPD cut him loose and gave back his hammer minus one nail in the pipe..??Or is he a secret under cover bodyguard for Frosh the sh!tsta!n..??We all are surely scratching our heads over this one..

Moorvogi

Firearm Advocate
    Dec 28, 2014
    If your weapon was confiscated for any length of time, the round was fired from your weapon and examined/compared with similar projectiles they have recovered and on file. It will be kept on file for future reference.

I wonder why they do this. I mean, with the ability to change barrels and such isn't this an outdated practice?

LRoberts

Retired Master General El
    Oct 22, 2017
    SM County
    To make a very long and stressful story short I was at the wrong place in Baltimore City at the wrong time(I think the whole city is the wrong damn place!) got my weapon taken and ran through MSP. Had one in the chamber and it got cleared. Got my weapon back and it was missing that one in the chamber. Don’t know if the cop picked it up and kept it or some idiot criminal picked it up and will use a 9mm +p round in his Iver Johnson .38... Should I be worried?

They fired it into the tank and put the slug in their ballistics file.

Alec Hidell

Life Member MOPH
    Mar 3, 2014
    Connecticut
    Shoud I worry?

"They fired it into the tank and put the slug in their ballistics file."

Orrrr...somebody picked it up, fired it into the tank, put the photos of the markings in the ballistics file, and brought the slug home, to load into a sabot, and new cartridge case, for when he wants to eliminate someone and leave evidence which incriminates someone else,,,, in this case, you.

Any "friends" or relatives who might want to set you up with a murder charge?

JM

"May those who love us, love us,
    And those who don't love us,
    May God turn their hearts
    And if their hearts can’t be turned,
    May he turn their ankles,
    So we'll know them by their limping."

Ancient Gaelic blessing, author unknown

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads