• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Robert

Having Fun Yet?
    May 11, 2011
    AA County, MD
    Not surprising, but I don't think it's going anywhere..

AND

'Ripping down the government' is Not going to happen... but even IF it did what makes you think it would be better then what we now have?

Revolts very often end very very poorly...

RoninZero

Oct 18, 2010
    That's good to know that it's been stopped, for now.
    I'm almost to 50! WC here I come... eventually :)

-rz

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.

cgunnut

Mar 29, 2011
    Mount Airy, MD
    We need to rip the state gov't down to the ground and build it back up correctly. The people in place now have completely lost their friggin minds.

This is *ABSOLUTELY* ridiculous.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...997-one-democrats-plot-to-strip-him-of-power/

-rz

Nope haven't lost their minds. You have to see it for what it really is a mental disorder. This is why it spreads like cancer and they infect others. This is a typical ploy to push control back into their hands. Just look at the gerrymandering that occurred last major election, they pushed out the only western republican.

RoninZero

Oct 18, 2010
    I'm standing easy.... Can't wait to use my DINO vote in the summer.
    We need to show a large number of the incumbents the door.

-rz

Mr H

Unincited Co-Conservative
    I'm standing easy.... Can't wait to use my DINO vote in the summer.
    We need to show a large number of the incumbents the door.

-rz

No need to wait that long!!

Start contacting your critters now, and make them aware you're still paying attention. Let them know you will hold them accountable.

Then, show up for 2A Tuesday on Feb 4, and throughout the GA session, to show them we all mean business!!

oupa

Apr 6, 2011
    Politics as usual in Maryland! If the minds and will of the people don't fit the liberal mold, force it in.:whack:

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    As God is my witness, If I was not married with children my ass would be in Alaska right now.

Same here. Two sons in the area.

Though I would go to southern North Dakota.

This state is wearing on a lot of last nerves.

Hang tough and pray for a DINOmite primary season.

RedWolf762

Jan 18, 2013
    Freedom
    As God is my witness, If I was not married with children my ass would be in Alaska right now.

Alaska is a bit too cold for me, I would probably head south to VA, SC or possibly TX but I'm in the same boat. If I can find a way to make the jump to another state with the whole family in tow I will, until then I'm going to keep punching.

n1hook

Feb 28, 2010
    Parkville
    Democrats/Progressives do not tolerate dissent. They demand Obedience, which is why they are afraid of those who can live independently and who are outdoorsmen, hunters, firearms owners.

Democrat/Progressives live by power and control and hiding from their lies and crimes that they commit.

Mr H

Unincited Co-Conservative
    Democrats/Progressives do not tolerate dissent. They demand Obedience, which is why they are afraid of those who can live independently and who are outdoorsmen, hunters, firearms owners.

Democrat/Progressives live by power and control and hiding from their lies and crimes that they commit.

This, and the insistence that populations be as controllable as possible, and the move to encumber private property ownership and shift people into higher-density areas.

Taxes, tolls, fees, licensure, regulation... all are being ratcheted up to make activities they don't people engaging in so cumbersome and distasteful that we will give them up.

Anyone who isn't already familiar with it should look up Plan Maryland.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom