• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • I actually wrote a speech and got it to about 3 minutes practicing it. And I fully intend to not speak it if I am not one of the first 100 people to speak. That reminds me, does anything think it would be a positive or a negative for me to mention that I have a secret security clearance? I figure that's a positive.

Don't do that if you are a Government employee. You are getting very close to using your position to influence.

SomeGuy

Jan 19, 2013
    Severna Park
    wesser1 -

my thought is that, at least here in AA County there are so many that have gotten their tickets, it is not worth mentioning.

However, I do think that saying that you work for a DoD contractor is just fine.

wesser1

Dec 19, 2012
    Havre de Grace
    wesser1 -

my thought is that, at least here in AA County there are so many that have gotten their tickets, it is not worth mentioning.

However, I do think that saying that you work for a DoD contractor is just fine.

Good advice, thanks. I think I'll go with that rather than risk saying something wrong.

Knuckle66

One of the 365
    Mar 11, 2012
    Hagerstown
    I am reposting the event everyday on my FB wall. So far I've gotten 3 of my friends to go and I've gotten several shares of the event.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom