• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Applehd

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 26, 2012
    I will now have to Goo-Goo so I can see who Hank is. I don't have this TV thing that everyone speaks of.:o

ETA... Kinda... Same shaped head. I see it.:thumbsup:

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    I will now have to Goo-Goo so I can see who Hank is. I don't have this TV thing that everyone speaks of.:o

ETA... Kinda... Same shaped head. I see it.:thumbsup:
    LOL, you missed Breaking Bad? Dude! Get it together! Awesome show.

I just knew Stoveman had you and Schipperke mixed up. There is no way he resembles Hank whereas you may bear a slight resemblance. ;)

By the way you do look like you could be brothers with Paul that owned Constitutional Firearms in North Laurel. He goes by SigSnob on here.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake

I just knew Stoveman had you and Schipperke mixed up. There is no way he resembles Hank whereas you may bear a slight resemblance. ;)

By the way you do look like you could be brothers with Paul that owned Constitutional Firearms in North Laurel. He goes by SigSnob on here.

I need a road map here, who is it that could be brothers with SigSnob? I saw that guy standing at the counter and almost went up to say hi until I realized that it wasn't who I thought it was....

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    I need a road map here, who is it that could be brothers with SigSnob? I saw that guy standing at the counter and almost went up to say hi until I realized that it wasn't who I thought it was....
    Applehd looks like he could be brothers with SigSnob. Schipperke looks nothing like either of them.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    You learn a lot of a person from their handshake is all. An infirm shake can either show a lack of confidence, being nervous or unsure, or it may just be a product of not learning a good shake at the get go. Maybe physical ailment. If disrespect or jest was intended, next time I'll just go curtsy.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    You learn a lot of a person from their handshake is all. An infirm shake can either show a lack of confidence, being nervous or unsure, or it may just be a product of not learning a good shake at the get go. Maybe physical ailment. If disrespect or jest was intended, next time I'll just go curtsy.

Curtsy fo sho. :lol2:

Seriously though, the limp rest/dead hand handshake annoys the hell out of me. We just had a bunch of work done to our house and the general contractor had one of these type of shakes. I was this close to calling him out on it. It was downright weird :crazy:

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    Curtsy fo sho. :lol2:

Seriously though, the limp rest/dead hand handshake annoys the hell out of me. We just had a bunch of work done to our house and the general contractor had one of these type of shakes. I was this close to calling him out on it. It was downright weird :crazy:

Nothing is worse than getting cutoff though. That's where the curtsy shines ;)

Medshot

Jul 24, 2013

I sure do miss CF...it was THE gun store for me. Wonderful people, wonderful products, all run out of business by dipshit politics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom