• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BuRNMIA

May 28, 2013
    I don't always cheat on my wife's cooking. But when I do it's with Taco Bell....

Applehd

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 26, 2012
    I'm sorry Chuck... I didn't want to be the bearer of bad news... I caught the blood-curdling scream that Ken let out in the background when I called... Because I was in disbelief that Taco Bell actually burned, I had to see it with my own eyes. As I turned around at the bowling alley, I pulled up by the Shell and stopped. It was there that I saw you go by on the bike wiping the tears from your eyes. Truly a sad day in Linthicum. I may go by later and place a flower and a picture of the Taco Bell when it was in its youth(I don't think a candle would be appropriate:innocent0). Stay strong... Both you and Ken keep your chin up... They'll be back soon...:)

TylerFirearms

, , Class-7 FFL, MRFD
    Industry Partner
    Dec 27, 2013
    Halethorpe, MD
    I'm sorry Chuck... I didn't want to be the bearer of bad news... I caught the blood-curdling scream that Ken let out in the background when I called... Because I was in disbelief that Taco Bell actually burned, I had to see it with my own eyes. As I turned around at the bowling alley, I pulled up by the Shell and stopped. It was there that I saw you go by on the bike wiping the tears from your eyes. Truly a sad day in Linthicum. I may go by later and place a flower and a picture of the Taco Bell when it was in its youth(I don't think a candle would be appropriate:innocent0). Stay strong... Both you and Ken keep your chin up... They'll be back soon...:)

Thank you for the kindest of words. Knowing people like you care means a lot to us. We will do our best to go about our days at the store, but know that behind these smiles are tears of pain. We are all hurting, but we'll go on. I'm not so sure about Kenny. He's taking it pretty hard. I talked him out of suck starting an O/U today, and that was a feat in itself.

:lol2:

Mr H

Banana'd
    Thank you for the kindest of words. Knowing people like you care means a lot to us. We will do our best to go about our days at the store, but know that behind these smiles are tears of pain. We are all hurting, but we'll go on. I'm not so sure about Kenny. He's taking it pretty hard. I talked him out of suck starting an O/U today, and that was a feat in itself.

:lol2:

I'm sure Jess appreciates it.

As for Taco Bell?????

I just don't see it.

Applehd

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 26, 2012
    When I went by at first, I thought that all is well because there were cars in the lot... then I saw the 20 foot strip of 1/4" yellow police floss... I mean tape... that was across the entrance.:sad20:

eta: How they say?... Taco Bell is the shizz-nizzle.

TylerFirearms

, , Class-7 FFL, MRFD
    Industry Partner
    Dec 27, 2013
    Halethorpe, MD
    I'm sure Jess appreciates it.

As for Taco Bell?????

I just don't see it.

Ken and I have become immune to the gastrointestinal effects of Taco Bell. Taco Bell was the one thing we thought about constantly while deployed to Afghanistan. The one in Linthicum really is the best Taco Bell - at night. Day shift leaves something to be desired, but the night shift - oh yeah! Those folks rock! They let us stay in the dining room after they close and take really good care of us. It's like a home away from home.

TylerFirearms

, , Class-7 FFL, MRFD
    Industry Partner
    Dec 27, 2013
    Halethorpe, MD
    When I went by at first, I thought that all is well because there were cars in the lot... then I saw the 20 foot strip of 1/4" yellow police floss... I mean tape... that was across the entrance.:sad20:

eta: How they say?... Taco Bell is the shizz-nizzle.

That was my thought, too. I had my turn signal on to do a drive-by and almost got clothes lined by the tape... :lol2:

The damage didn't look that bad, so they might be open again soon. That place is always busy, so I'm sure they're losing a lot of money.

august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    Please accept my heartfelt condolences. The loss of a Taco Bell is something no family should endure.

My family will keep you and yours in our thoughts and prayers in this time of sadness. Find solace that your Taco Bell is in a better place.

And that place is Greenville Blvd and Arlington Blvd in Greenville, NC, where I will be enjoying a Grilled Stuft Nacho box tomorrow for lunch.:rasp:

TylerFirearms

, , Class-7 FFL, MRFD
    Industry Partner
    Dec 27, 2013
    Halethorpe, MD
    Please accept my heartfelt condolences. The loss of a Taco Bell is something no family should endure.

My family will keep you and yours in our thoughts and prayers in this time of sadness. Find solace that your Taco Bell is in a better place.

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you. Knowing it's in a better place does help a little. Only time will heal these wounds.

And that place is Greenville Blvd and Arlington Blvd in Greenville, NC, where I will be enjoying a Grilled Stuft Nacho box tomorrow for lunch.

YOU BASTARD!!!! :lol2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom