We are adding more inventory daily to satisfy our great customers and their many needs.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • V-tac

Industry Partner
    May 8, 2018
    IMG_4110.jpeg
    IMG_4111.jpeg
    IMG_4109.jpeg

MeatGrinder

Ultimate Member
    Jul 27, 2013
    MoCo, Eastern edge
    That's great and I wish you the best. If I may offer a critique, though, I cannot make out any details or prices on the tags. And, yes, that was after magnifying the picture.

E.Shell

Ultimate Member
    Feb 5, 2007
    Mid-Merlind
    I'll have to stop in and see you guys. I just found out that we do business with your dad - I talk with him often.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    True, But ..........

A few general snap shots will give a general impression of the store and magnitude of stock . And are simple to post . And * for me * , I can see at a glance " Large selection of Tupperware, few Revolvers , and all either New or Recent production, and no Vintage at time of pics .

A series of smaller shots , close enough to read tags would be several times the endeavor.

Close ups of individual guns with multiple angles would be feasible only for one or two Featured Guns , and not for general inventory .

No disrespect to V-Tac ! I've purchased from them at original location, and was good prices and good experience.

Alas, their new storefront is even farther away from me , and will probably have to be regular life bringing me otherwise up to their neck of the woods .

MeatGrinder

Ultimate Member
    Jul 27, 2013
    MoCo, Eastern edge
    True, But ..........

A few general snap shots will give a general impression of the store and magnitude of stock . And are simple to post . And * for me * , I can see at a glance " Large selection of Tupperware, few Revolvers , and all either New or Recent production, and no Vintage at time of pics .

A series of smaller shots , close enough to read tags would be several times the endeavor.

Close ups of individual guns with multiple angles would be feasible only for one or two Featured Guns , and not for general inventory .

No disrespect to V-Tac ! I've purchased from them at original location, and was good prices and good experience.

Alas, their new storefront is even farther away from me , and will probably have to be regular life bringing me otherwise up to their neck of the woods .
    I think that United has me spoiled with their inventory pictures. I can read almost every tag. I suspect that V-Tac simply never thought about it. But, they are free to run their business however they see fit and I do wish them the best of luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom