• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • I'd report it - if anything it gets it on an official radar so it can't be used in any later "he-said/she-said" type arguments if the attempted buyer claims you offerred to sell him the firearm illegally. You can point out the filing date of the report to the police.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    Is it a crime to try to buy across state lines, or a crime to actually buy?

I ask because weekly I get offers via my YouTube channels from people asking to have me build them an AR-15 on my CNC machine. Some cearly are ignorant of the law (I respond kindly to these folks), some are obviously trying to circumvent the law (I ban these folks).

Should I be reporting this? If so, to who?

-Jim

It is still a conspiracy. Ignorance of the law is no excuse. So you would be advised to report all contacts to, I would think, ATF.

All it takes is one fool to get caught ( and they are fools) and he will offer you up to ATF.. It does not have to be true, or even verifiable...

And it might be worth talking to counsel. Get a discalimier drawn up, or do it yourself.

"entertainment and educational purposes only" sort of thing.

LCPIWB

Needs an avatar
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 17, 2011
    Underneath the blimp, Md.
    I suggest reporting him to police. Of course Bloomberg will pardon him and other anti-gunnies that are doing this.

Bloomberg can not pardon for crimes committed federally or in another state. The individual would be guilty of breaking VA law, not NY law, as someone mentioned VA made it a crime to attempt to purchase across state lines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    roth405

Latest threads

Top Bottom