• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    The scars on my fingers agree wholeheartedly. I've cut right through one of my index fingers before. Not fun. Get well soon.

22Shooter

Feb 5, 2013
    Thanks everyone lol they went to peel the gel foam off and it was still bleeding, got held up until the 29th

22Shooter

Feb 5, 2013
    so, to look on the bright side, at least now you have the clearance you thought you had and it probably won't happen again!!! :D

Good luck and heal quick!

I swear, this is the funniest thing I've read on the forum! Lol thanks for the humor!

rj1974

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    Edgemere , md.
    I had a friend that let my Buck 110 snap close on her finger , chopped it right down to the bone . 110s have a hell of a snap to em .

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    Fillet o finger... Had one not too long ago. Benchmade(a) opened in pocket overnight. Put on pants at o dark. Felt something on my thigh...dug my hand immediately into my pocket. Remembered too late... Looked at all the stuff btw skin and bone before it bled like hell. 4 days of nice tight duct tape after cleaning... On the path to new. The memory will last a while though. Heal fast. Remember forever.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    I've bled into more than one liner lock. From now on, I stick to benchmade axis-lock blades.

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    Here's right before I got 11 stitches, and now 6 months later. I don't see this one fading too much.

Attachments

• image-1596240340.jpg
      image-1596240340.jpg
      37 KB · Views: 132
    • image-1127450423.jpg
      image-1127450423.jpg
      41.6 KB · Views: 132

casualmadness

Man about town
    Jun 4, 2012
    VA
    As a kid, whittling with my grandads pocket knife (a three blade Old Timer) I cut the tip of my ring finger off. Once I saw blood, I panicked and started shaking my hand wildly. Painted their white carport red in just a few minutes. Hope you heal up soon.

aquashooter

Apr 17, 2013
    Monkey Co
    As an EMT, I was cutting clothes off a patient in an Emer Room with a brand new Spyderco Rescue. Needless to say, the nurse laughed at me when I asked her for a bandaid for myself.

NickZac

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2007
    Baltimore, MD
    Here's right before I got 11 stitches, and now 6 months later. I don't see this one fading too much.

DUDE!

I'm just going to post a pic as I don't think you would believe me otherwise... It's a pretty unusual place for a knife cut, too.

Attachments

• 2013-05-25 02.28.52.jpg
      2013-05-25 02.28.52.jpg
      49.2 KB · Views: 113

22Shooter

Feb 5, 2013
    Bandage finally came off, the doctor actually shaved the scab to be more of a...finger shape. The scab you see shows the depth

T-Mac

Jan 8, 2013
    Holy Hell, Mark! That's some serious meat there buddy. Chicks dig scars, though, so it's all good

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Scot2024

Latest threads

Top Bottom