• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    Okay, so they posted three video snips on that page and not one of them shows what happened before he was handcuffed. That raises my suspicions right there. I don't like it when someone tries to manipulate my opinion in an article. The complainant's Vimeo page has four video snips of the incident on it, but none of them cover the time period pre-arrest from what I can see. I also went to Youtube to try to find the whole video and couldn't, but I don't have time to search for that long so maybe I missed it. I'm not saying one side or the other is right, but I would like to see the whole story first. Police in Texas, and I've spent plenty of time around them for work, are generally pretty darn pro-2A and 2A cognizant. If I'm not mistaken Texas law requires you to disarm when requested by a law enforcement officer in situations like that until the officer can determine what's going on. Would be interesting to see how all that transpired.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie

Because a jackbooted Domestic Enemy can even violate military member. They have no respect for anyone or anything.

Again.... why is this more special than anyone else? So, YOUR point is the same point as the news outlet writing the article?

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    This didn't happen. Police would never violate someone's constitutional right...

fleaman64

Ultimate Member
    May 12, 2011
    If you read some of the comments, this guy might have be a professional "victim".

However, the video doesn't lie. The cops were stupid, ignorant of the law, and the type of LEOs that will be up sh*t's creek if they try to disarm regular law abiding citizens. Their life expectancy will go down exponentially. Once a few of these encounters go south and word gets out that these types of cops may not be coming home to wife and hearth, they will change their ways.

JMHO of what may go down.

04RWon

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2010
    Orlando, FL
    I like how the saftey concerned officer muzzle sweeps the MasterSgt when taking his .45 off his hip. I guess hes perfect and knows a round wont accidently go off. I cant believe this is in TX. Police should know the laws and inform the people who are calling in that the person is 100% within his rights if thats the case. This sounds like because it was a scary rifle he got crap. WRONG. Both cops should loose their jobs. Theres plenty of other people out there who would love to do that job and do it right.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tharper429

Latest threads

Top Bottom