• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • johnhmpg

Mar 14, 2011
    That is one nice looking P-38. I love those grips. Sweet buy!

Thanks. I took a toothpick to them and then wiped the whole thing down with a cleanbore silicone cloth and I was pretty happy with the results. I am pretty sure they are original grips but i don't want to take them off and risk breaking them.

johnhmpg

Mar 14, 2011
    that's a nice piece, i have 1941 w\matching mags and holster, mainly use winchester 115gr ammo, does more sitting than shooting,

As soon as I get over the thrill of shooting it (if that happens?) I will try and use it sparingly.

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    I'm in Baltimore but I was thinking about heading down to the show today.

If you decide to make a trip to waldorf to keep shooting one day, just make sure that you make a appt ahead of time as they are always busy shipping and packing orders and make time for the in person customers based on appointments . if you have a few bucks and want a nice Mosin Nagant rifle, now is the time to visit them as they have lots of very nice ones at below what you will pay at a gun show.

johnhmpg

Mar 14, 2011
    If you decide to make a trip to waldorf to keep shooting one day, just make sure that you make a appt ahead of time as they are always busy shipping and packing orders and make time for the in person customers based on appointments . if you have a few bucks and want a nice Mosin Nagant rifle, now is the time to visit them as they have lots of very nice ones at below what you will pay at a gun show.

Thanks. I've reached my limit for the time being with new purchases. Of course that's what I told myself a couple of weeks ago before I bought my AR, HiPoint 995TS, CZ-75 and the Walther.

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    Thanks. I've reached my limit for the time being with new purchases. Of course that's what I told myself a couple of weeks ago before I bought my AR, HiPoint 995TS, CZ-75 and the Walther.

I get it but how can you say no to one of these(5 on the left) following you home for around 95 bucks out the door?

Attachments

• Mosin nagant 91-30's.jpg
      Mosin nagant 91-30's.jpg
      105.9 KB · Views: 93

Enzo_Guy

Jul 13, 2011
    Houston, TX
    Let me guess, that was the one from A&D that I was looking to buy.:D

But seriously, awesome gun. It looked liked it was in great condition, especially for the price. We need to go to On Target and you need to let me shoot that thing.

Did A&D have anything else interesting sitting in their antique case?

johnhmpg

Mar 14, 2011
    Let me guess, that was the one from A&D that I was looking to buy.:D

But seriously, awesome gun. It looked liked it was in great condition, especially for the price. We need to go to On Target and you need to let me shoot that thing.

Did A&D have anything else interesting sitting in their antique case?

Yes it is. Went there last Saturday and bought it. Also bought a CZ-75 Stainless they had in the case. Picked them both up yesterday and went to FreeState and had a blast. They did have a Luger in the case but its a .30 and I am trying to stick to 9mm now. With the exception of the DE 44mag that I will never part with.

I can make it to OnTarget on Wednesday around 515pm if you want to shoot it. Let me know. Did you pick up a 10mm?

Enzo_Guy

Jul 13, 2011
    Houston, TX
    Yes it is. Went there last Saturday and bought it. Also bought a CZ-75 Stainless they had in the case. Picked them both up yesterday and went to FreeState and had a blast. They did have a Luger in the case but its a .30 and I am trying to stick to 9mm now. With the exception of the DE 44mag that I will never part with.

I can make it to OnTarget on Wednesday around 515pm if you want to shoot it. Let me know. Did you pick up a 10mm?

Wednesday sounds good to me, I can bring the Colt Police Positive with me.

I can't get another handgun for 2 weeks, but in the meantime I'm thinking about either a lever or AR .22LR.

johnhmpg

Mar 14, 2011

I can't get another handgun for 2 weeks, but in the meantime I'm thinking about either a lever or AR .22LR.

I'll see you there. I'm going to bring the CZ and the Walther.

Enzo_Guy

Jul 13, 2011
    Houston, TX

Well I was going to bring the Colt, but nthere is no ammo to be found right now.:sad20:

Enzo_Guy

Jul 13, 2011
    Houston, TX
    Thanks again for letting me shoot that P-38. That thing was a blast, I just wish I could have found some .32 S&W ammo to shoot out of the Colt.

And thanks also for making a CZ convert out of me! That thing shot like a laser, had little recoil, and was a great handling gun all around. I used to like the Glock 17 but now I'm seeing CZ-75s in my dreams at night!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom